• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 29, 2021

    Ark PS4 I Dit it! Finally! Help me name him!

    Ark PS4 I Dit it! Finally! Help me name him!


    I Dit it! Finally! Help me name him!

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 09:38 PM PDT

    Does anyone know how to change colors regions on Dino's using admin command's?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 07:51 AM PDT

    Hi all I'm just wondering if anyone here might know an easy way to change color region's on Dino's using admin command's. I've only just started to learn admin command's & the site I'm using for the commands isn't working for me at all so I thought I'd see if someone else might know a link to a site or something. TIA

    submitted by /u/Roses1901
    [link] [comments]

    About Skiffs

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 03:33 PM PDT

    So I have a base with a ton of velos because of stupid turret range and it didn't occur to me that they might be able to just skiff all of them one by one then raid me, is there a way to counter this method? I was thinking about Dino leashes, weight capping them or having them on wonder and try to get lucky, and during a skiff they come into range of one of them accidentally and get shot down, any recommendations help, (I'm on no fly abb btw)

    submitted by /u/MagicStormBlade
    [link] [comments]

    Why the heck can’t I find a single giga on the island

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 04:20 PM PDT

    I have been to every mountain peak and circled around multiple times and I have not yet seen a giga I mainly want one bc I have tamed all other dinos on the island, any advice would help!

    submitted by /u/Redthunder999
    [link] [comments]

    Getallstate command output

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 10:27 PM PDT

    I am having a hard time finding a queen bee on Extinction and I am trying to use the getallstate command. Unfortunately I do not know how to bring up the server console display to see if any are spawning. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/A2chn3m3si5
    [link] [comments]

    [Issue/Bug] Don't get DLC skins after respawning

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 11:47 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I just bought the bionic skins: - Parasaur - Trike - Raptor - stegosaurus - Quetzal - Mosasaur

    In the PlayStation store and it shows that I installed them, but when I respawn in local or on a server, I don't get those skins.

    I tried restarting my PlayStation, restarting the game and restoring my licenses. I also bought a dlc for another game and that worked just fine.

    What can I do to fix this? I would like to avoid having to reinstall the entire game.

    submitted by /u/BlackBearFTW
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 02:30 PM PDT

    What is the default breeding and imprinting settings

    submitted by /u/chihiro1636
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel