• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 29, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One Tribe or Server Weekly Sticky Thread

    ARK on Xbox One Tribe or Server Weekly Sticky Thread


    Tribe or Server Weekly Sticky Thread

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 09:58 PM PDT

    Looking for a tribe or server? Looking to advertise your server? This is the Weekly Thread for you!

    submitted by /u/snarksneeze
    [link] [comments]

    What to do?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 11:18 PM PDT

    My husband and I went to Gen2 to do some taming tonight. The server crashed and when we were finally able to get back on our tribe was disbanded (just the two of us in tribe, I'm owner). We couldn't use our dinos, bed or anything tribe owned. My question is should immediately submit ticket or wait a few to see if they roll it back? Has this happened to any of you?

    submitted by /u/theeduece
    [link] [comments]

    I just got my third Dino yay it’s a female carbonemys nicknamed carbo

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 12:16 AM PDT

    Help I transfered for the first time from ragnarok to scorched earth nothing on me was to remove swamp fever and I left the scorched earth server and I can't get my character back

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 05:02 PM PDT

    Why isn't mini hlna not showing up

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 10:37 PM PDT

    I am on xbox one and bought the special edition and killed myself on 2 different maps and restarted the game and she still isn't in my inventory. Can someone help

    submitted by /u/human291
    [link] [comments]

    My game wont load in after it finished loading any help?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 06:04 AM PDT

    So I try joining my friends non dedicated world so then it loads and finishes loading, but I just get stuck on some sort of black screen and it wont let me into the world. Could it be that it is to much for my Xbox to handle?

    submitted by /u/Toxicreed
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to Download Survivor

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 06:32 AM PDT

    Is anyone currently running into this? Last night, 8/27/21, I transferred from Ext to CI, upon transferring out got the "unknown error occurred".. WC quickly pulled down Xbox Offical and updated, but I was mid transfer during this time.... now I'm unable to get my main character downloaded from the cloud...

    Anyone have this happening? Does anyone know how long my main girl will stay in limbo, any risk of deletion? 🥺

    submitted by /u/Semi_charmed_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel