• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 17, 2021

    Ark PS4 Motorboat build Radius

    Ark PS4 Motorboat build Radius


    Motorboat build Radius

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 06:50 AM PDT

    So on my friends Nitrado Ark server I've been attempting to build an aircraft carrier on a motorboat, but can only build about 5 foundations in each direction before getting told I cant build anymore due to distance from the platform. I've already tested building it on single player creative, and I could build up to 6 or 7 foundations each direction without an issue. The settings on the server and my single player are the same, so I'm confused... Any ideas why this is happening? I think it's a Nitrado issue, since I've built loads of rafts without this problem before.

    submitted by /u/Ollie10212
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel