• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 26, 2021

    Ark PS4 Snow owl: hey hooman, look what i made.

    Ark PS4 Snow owl: hey hooman, look what i made.


    Snow owl: hey hooman, look what i made.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 07:47 AM PDT

    I keep getting this error around this time

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 10:33 PM PDT

    Friend is getting his first dedicated server, four-seven people joining but can’t decide a map

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    ark 4k on ps4 pro

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    I have a ps4 pro and ark on an old disc which can only do 1080p max. And i was wondering if the version in the playstation store has 4k and if it is worth it?

    submitted by /u/Unhealthy_Addict
    [link] [comments]

    Renting a server / hosting

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 06:38 AM PDT

    So I am looking for anyone with any experience with custom servers or know what is needed to host a decdicaded server for the ps4/5 i know of some companies but i haven't found much feed back so any suggestions would be amazing and if i can host one myself with zero cost i would like that even more Yes i know you can do a non dedicated server not what iam after Yes i no you can host a dedicated server with the playstation i actually want to play on it as well so ill need use of my playstation

    submitted by /u/brussell1992
    [link] [comments]

    The Island specific dinos? Tying to tame all the tamales.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 06:28 PM PDT

    Are any dinos only on the island? I am close to doing overseer and would like to leave the island for scorched but don't want to miss dinos I can only get on the island. I bought a server so I'm not going to have access after going to Scorched.

    submitted by /u/Jesv
    [link] [comments]

    Enabling cheats

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 03:52 PM PDT

    I rent a server from nitrado. I've been trying to enable the cheats to spawn some items in. But I can't get it to work. I get the command line but when I put in "EnableCheats password" nothing happens. Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/Guyoutsideyourdoor
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Genesis Part 2 Underwater Chamber

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 01:49 PM PDT

    Ark Genesis Part 2 Underwater Chamber

    When I enter the chamber, everything is fine. No lag or anything. But when I get back into the water, the game crashes. Does anybody know why?

    https://preview.redd.it/wxzl9rr4hkj71.png?width=157&format=png&auto=webp&s=feed8df4e6721998251cccdc21bfb46b9c2c8428

    submitted by /u/Ok_Impress1090
    [link] [comments]

    WTJ a PvPvE server

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 07:22 PM PDT

    Hi thanks for taking the time to check my post out I'm wanting to join a server My main priorities are: No wipes Low XP boost Multiplier boosts Friendly fire disabled. I'm wanting the full survival experience. Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/Gem-Maria
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone add me on there ps4 I what to join your session on ark

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 03:32 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel