• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 12, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved The Additions to My Team From Aberration! Just About Ready to Kick Rockwell in the Heart.

    ARK: Survival Evolved The Additions to My Team From Aberration! Just About Ready to Kick Rockwell in the Heart.


    The Additions to My Team From Aberration! Just About Ready to Kick Rockwell in the Heart.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 06:51 AM PDT

    Why do my creatures keep changing to "Attack my target"?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 12:37 AM PDT

    ive been pulling my hair out dealing with this. i keep putting things on passive. after some time, every single creature i own will all simultaneously change to "attack my target". my velos tend to be the exception when set to agressive, but other than that this affects all my tames. im not using group whistles and i dont even have that aggression stance whistle keybound. im getting realy tired of all my tames jumping onto every wild creature that comes within shooting range of my velos when they should still be on passive

    submitted by /u/NexGenration
    [link] [comments]

    SOLO Alpha Hunting by Moonlight with Tek Pistol. Official Difficulty. Completed with 7 mins remaining

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 08:58 AM PDT

    Steam workshop map won't show up.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 02:29 AM PDT

    Hello I downloaded a few maps today off of the steam workshop but for some reason I can't seem to see them to select them. Is there a certain way to do it that I'm missing?

    submitted by /u/FLAMINGMilk
    [link] [comments]

    Find all wild dinos

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 09:39 PM PDT

    I play on Ark on Xbox and I've been looking for a high level Allosaurs for a few hours now and I was wondering if there's a mode or program that shows all the wild dinos and their level

    submitted by /u/mahrez267
    [link] [comments]

    GIGA TAMING HELP

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 08:31 PM PDT

    So I have been scouting around for a high level Giga on Crystal Isles and decided to prepare in advance before I find a decent one. My question is: Is it better to use Tranq arrows or Shocking darts? I have a mastercraft crossbow with 180% damage and on the other hand I have an apprentice longneck with 133%. Grinding to craft arrows/darts wouldn't be a problem since i play on singleplayer with 2x harvesting and I have a decent basilo for farming jellyfish.

    submitted by /u/delWorld
    [link] [comments]

    Abberation max dino level is 120

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 04:12 AM PDT

    I'm trying to play abberation solo but the max wild dino level is 120, I've tried changing the main menu difficulty slider, over ride difficulty command, resetting my world, dino wipes, and checking the maximum difficulty box on the main menu. Nothing has worked so far, I've tried mods that increase level but most are outdated or I cant figure out how to use them. I tried going into the ark files to look for a difficulty slider but I still cant find anything, I have almost vanilla settings with only 3 additional mods which are, AUTO ENGRAMS!, AWESOME SPYGLASS!, and ULTRA STACKS. I was told by a friend that the day you're on affects the level of dinos and I also tried waiting a while. Anyone have a solution or the same problem?

    submitted by /u/Psychological_Ebb275
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anywhere that Wildcare pay attention to community feedback

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 08:06 AM PDT

    Just curious, Im new to Ark and I come from dota 2 and icefrog seems to lurk the dota 2 reddit him and Valve don't really post on it they seem to read it , I'm just curious if theres anywhere wildcard pays attention to community feedback etc?

    submitted by /u/waoh
    [link] [comments]

    The Island - Ark Survival Evolved

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 11:55 PM PDT

    who wants to play with me

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 01:20 PM PDT

    I'm bored of playing ark alone and id like to play with someone or a couple people but id rather play on a server with just us. I play on steam but I'm new to the pc version.

    submitted by /u/KingCrows_
    [link] [comments]

    Any name suggestions?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 06:48 PM PDT

    Summber Bash 2021 Broke my singleplayer?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 11:23 PM PDT

    I honestly am out of options on what to do. Every time I try to load up my singleplayer save, it takes a full 2-4min to get in (way longer than usual) and as soon as my character loads in and that "entering the ark" tune plays, my game freezes for about 20 seconds, continues moving with some lag for another 5 seconds, freezes up again, then crashes.

    This is the crash report I keep getting https://imgur.com/a/0YGwCLh

    Seems like it's something to do with summerbash? I haven't gotten a chance to participate, was actually planning on turning it on with commands since I completely missed out on the event.

    I already verified integrity of game files 3 separate times.

    Changed the launch options to -USEALLAVAILABLECORES -sm4 -d3d10

    Already uninstalled and reinstalled the game.

    Updated drives.

    Even got to update the game earlier today.

    I play on PC and am running a few mods that had been working just fine when I last played the game a few months ago.

    Mods I'm running in order according to Active Mods List:

    - ACM

    - Structures Plus (S+)

    - Platforms Plus (Open Source)

    - Castles, Keeps, and Forts (Legacy)

    - Castles, Keeps, and Forts (Remastered)

    - Eco's RP Decor

    - Eco's Garden Decor

    - Awesome Teleporters

    submitted by /u/FreeLegos
    [link] [comments]

    6 man unofficial series

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 09:09 PM PDT

    Astrodelphis random dismounts

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 09:05 PM PDT

    Anyone else get kicked off astrodelphis at random times? Not like when you accidently hit E, jump off an argy and fall to your death (ah, good times), but like, I'm moving forward, it kicks me off, I'm in the inventory it kicks me off, not touching the keyboard at all, it kicks me off. And not just the one, all of them I have.

    Anyone know a way to fix this? Besides some kind of duct tape mod... although that could be awesome if that's a thing.

    submitted by /u/myrkek
    [link] [comments]

    Rule Question

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 05:16 PM PDT

    i have an ark discord server is it ok if i advertise that its not specified in the rules that you can advertise discord servers

    submitted by /u/KingCrows_
    [link] [comments]

    Memes

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 12:40 AM PDT

    Ark shuts down my laptop.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 01:30 PM PDT

    I can play any other game I want and I meet the recommended specs for ark, but when I press create new character my computer freezes then shuts off. I was playing ark just fine yesterday but now I don't know what to do.

    submitted by /u/thelegendof2015
    [link] [comments]

    Fighting Megapithecus, what sort of saddles do I need?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 12:08 PM PDT

    Gonna be fighting the megapithecus with 19 spinos and a yuty. Been grinding my balls off and I've managed to get 44k HP and 1300 melee on most of them, with some being a little higher.

    Do I really need a better saddle or will the standard one do?

    Also, where could I find good spino saddles excluding genesis 2?

    Any help would be greatly appreciated

    submitted by /u/kobi29062
    [link] [comments]

    Cant see Genesis Part 2 on my Epic Store library "Add-Ons" section even tho I own the Genesis season pass

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 02:08 PM PDT

    I bought the Genesis season pass over a year ago and I just came back to the game and learned that Genesis 2 should be out, when I click on "Manage Add-Ons" on the game in my Epic Library, it shows all the maps (I own all the DLCs) and even Genesis Part 1 available for download but not Genesis Part 2 for some reason.
    Help

    submitted by /u/Mosk69
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck on main menu after accepting invites

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 02:03 PM PDT

    I just sit at the main menu after accepting my friends invites. They can join each other and they can join me but I cant join on my friends when the invite me.

    submitted by /u/Bragapple
    [link] [comments]

    Skins

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 03:53 PM PDT

    Is there a way to unlock all the skins with commands so when u respawn u spawn with the skins as if you normally unlocked them ? Or if theres just a way to quickly permanently unlock them

    submitted by /u/Bezdomny112
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel