• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 28, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved Can you just not?

    ARK: Survival Evolved Can you just not?


    Can you just not?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 11:09 AM PDT

    Irl noglin. so cute.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 01:09 PM PDT

    Ooh, look at her, maybe I can try to....66K torpor... uh nope, not ready to take that on yet...

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 08:28 PM PDT

    KEEP CALM AND PLAY ARK black

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 02:46 PM PDT

    Mod for Finite Dino spawns?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 03:12 AM PDT

    Is there a mod/ini setting to disable dino respawn globally? I want to try a hardcore "hunt em all" island run where every death is permanent - Mine and the dinos.

    submitted by /u/slavslabs
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one rp pvp servers?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 07:54 AM PDT

    Anyone know of any good xbox one pvp servers where people like to rp (i know not likely on this game but figured id try lol) by rp i mean like maybe they try to rob you instead of like killing you immediately or stuff like that

    submitted by /u/ItsLibertas
    [link] [comments]

    Mod Version Mismatch but I'm not running any mods

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 11:28 AM PDT

    I am trying to join my private hosted server, and It keeps saying mod version mismatch, please ensure that all mods are running the latest update. Thing is, I don't have any mods installed on my server. Does anyone know a fix for this?

    submitted by /u/Encryptify
    [link] [comments]

    NOGLINS ARE BROKEN

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 07:24 AM PDT

    SOLO Alpha Survive the ARK (11 Waves)

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 09:29 AM PDT

    Stuck in obelisk

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 08:30 AM PDT

    How to how to get unstuck out of obelisk?

    submitted by /u/Agitated_Earth_5738
    [link] [comments]

    Tames for bosses?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 11:56 AM PDT

    I know we get a bunch of noob posting, and I am definitely in that bracket, so sorry.

    I've seen a bunch of stuff about taming rexes for bosses, but then we also see lots of good thylas, tickle chickens, spinos, etc. Are rexes the only good route, or is there more room for variety?

    I get that I'll have to Stat breed regardless since I'm looking at going solo. I am using the dino storage mod, so getting additional dinos into a boss shouldn't be a problem though. Would love the feed back/insight!

    submitted by /u/K4G3N4R4
    [link] [comments]

    ARK Memes

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 01:25 AM PDT

    This wild Karkinos keeps going passive and not getting aggressive when I try to tame it with my buddies what’s wrong?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 04:19 PM PDT

    Looking for tribe mates on small tribes offical (ps4/5)

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 11:06 PM PDT

    Add my psn pookdude if you want to play

    submitted by /u/Carpet-Enough
    [link] [comments]

    If anyone is a fan of the ark youtuber raas Clark, he does have a subreddit, which is r/raasclark

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 05:40 PM PDT

    Anybody else have issues hatching Beelzebufo eggs in underwater incubators?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    Not sure if this intentional but I can't hatch these Beelzebufo eggs even though the incubator is completely underwater. I haven't tried with Tuso eggs but is anybody else experiencing this?

    Edit: Playing on official PC servers.

    submitted by /u/zfrancis
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel