• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 11, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved How can I effectively control dinos during the Ragnarok boss encounter to not get stuck on adds?

    ARK: Survival Evolved How can I effectively control dinos during the Ragnarok boss encounter to not get stuck on adds?


    How can I effectively control dinos during the Ragnarok boss encounter to not get stuck on adds?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 05:06 AM PDT

    I did my first-ever ARK boss fight last night on Ragnarok's gamma difficulty. I entered the fight with 18 Rexes and two Yutys; the Rexes were all 30k health and 500% damage minimum, and 70 armor saddles. I left the fight with four Rexes and the Yutys. The problem wasn't the Dragon, it was the rock elementals trapping all my dinos in place so they couldn't go anywhere, and the Manticore never landed to actually be attacked.

    I basically have no experience with commanding large amounts of dinos at the same time. Is there anything I can do to avoid being traffic-jammed by rock elementals next time I try this fight? This is the only way to get element, so if I don't streamline this process it's gonna take a LOT of farming just to maintain a tek generator.

    submitted by /u/ArchasTL
    [link] [comments]

    rip odin

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 02:34 PM PDT

    Never played, coming from 7dtd, conan, Empyrion, etc

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    Looking to host a private server for 2-5 friends. Never played ARK and generally stayed away from it due to feedback indicating that is best enjoyed with PvP, and I should stick to the other for richer PvE.

    So our interest in this is peaked again, and I'm wondering if we can make this into an immersive pve experience possibly with the right mods/overhauls? So looking for guidance for a group of guys wanting to play on their own server.... which mods to install and other guidance and such

    submitted by /u/Nerhesi
    [link] [comments]

    HELP PLEASE

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    I just went in the Tek cave last night and after getting all my dinos in I quit the game to get some sleep. Now it's the next day and I open the game to find myself dead and when I ghost into the cave I don't see my dinos. HELP!

    submitted by /u/littleninja06
    [link] [comments]

    The most frustrating tame, the Ceratosaurus!

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    Crash? Anyone else?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 03:35 AM PDT

    Dumb question don’t have to answer but yeah

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 02:51 PM PDT

    So i let my youngest brother who is 7 and has autism on a random ark server and we decided to play with each other we tamed a dodo and I've been looking after it for weeks and I've fell of ark but his console broke today and I can't be bothered to look after it anymore but I want to how long can dodos last without food since I might have a little break I don't know

    submitted by /u/Dwan_Dwan
    [link] [comments]

    Baby Mature Multiplier Problems

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 04:56 AM PDT

    So I used these two sites to determine hatching and maturation speeds:

    https://notalltalk.com/arkworld/breeding.html

    http://ark.crumplecorn.com/breeding/

    And I set my egg hatch speed to 10, and maturation to 20 for a Deinonychus. Both these sites have a egg hatch speed of 29 minutes and maturation speed of almost 2 hours. However in game, I hatch my egg, which only took 3 minutes, and the Deinonychus grew up in only a few minutes. This was very disappointing as I don't want to game to be insanely fast and easy. Is there some other setting messing with this, are the sites wrong, or is my save bugged somehow?

    Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Thudun
    [link] [comments]

    (UPDATED) Most EASY Way To Alpha Paracer Roundup 2 players Official Servers!

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 04:42 AM PDT

    Noob question about high level mats

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 10:11 PM PDT

    Hi! I'm level 80ish on my first character ever, just getting into the higher echelons of scavenging and starting to collect things of high value. Although I've researched what elicits the best drop rates for uncommon resources, a lot of the guides and forum posts reference lategame (or at least, later on than I'm at now) harvesting methods like certain dinos and/or tools I don't have access to on my current ARK (The Island).

    Right now I'm pretty much just equipped with my Metal Axe and Metal Pick, as well as the obvious other basic tools like the torch, sword, etc. I understand the chainsaw for example has better harvesting rates for a few things, but I'm curious just about the two basic (metal) tools.

    My question is basically which one of those two tools most efficiently harvests these rare resources:

    • Element dust (from teks)
    • Electronics (from teks)
    • Organic polymer
    • Obsidian
    • Crystal
    • Scrap metal

    Thanks in advance survivors :~) And sorry if this is a really bob question

    submitted by /u/imbeingcyberstalked
    [link] [comments]

    way down...

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 04:12 PM PDT

    Any bosses on the game that I can beat solo with a high level Mana/giga?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 02:35 PM PDT

    Memes Daily

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 10:50 PM PDT

    Attention ark players I need help

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 01:05 PM PDT

    I have been a solo/duo for months and always seem to get raided right when I just start to actually get stuff but it's always offline and I want to do boss fights I play official pvp valguero and I need some tips

    submitted by /u/Mbowling90
    [link] [comments]

    Connection issue to non-dedicated session

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 12:07 PM PDT

    I am looking for some help. I tried most things but nothing seems to work. I am plaing with a friend who is using GeForce Now (Steam). I am using EpicGames. We played before on my non-dedicated The Island map, but only once. I entered the firewall settings and let my PC go through it. She joined a single player game, opened the control panel, entered the: open "IP" command and joined. First time no proble. A few day later we wanted to play again... It didn't work. She reinstalled the GeForce app, and ARK too, but she couldn't join mine session, only other non-dedicated sessions. Should I reinstall my game and try play that way? I made sure that my IP stays the same. The game says: "Lost/timedout connection host" for her.

    My issuse, is that we played together before. I have no idea what could cause the porblem. Nobody else seems to have this issue. Everyone has problems with joining for the first time. Please help!

    submitted by /u/Ehune
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel