• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 19, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread


    Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    Posted: 18 Jan 2019 01:57 PM PST

    Please post all server listings and looking for tribe posts in this thread. All others will be removed.

    It's time for a new thread with fresh listings for the weekend. We will be doing this regularly from now on in order to keep them fresh.

    For a dedicated servers only sub, please see r/survivetogether. For an LFG only sub, please see /r/playarklfg

    Happy Arking

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    When your Argy is almost finished taming but you want to check that red drop.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2019 03:57 PM PST

    Weapon misfire?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2019 04:28 PM PST

    Every time I shoot any weapon there's an 80% chance it will lock up after the shot and not reload.

    If I switch my weapon and switch back it will reload fine.

    After getting killed many times because I only ever get one shot, I've started carrying double of the weapon and just switching after every shot.

    Any ideas or is this known and everyone just deals?I have a hard time imagining anyone can PvP with anything except melee weapons.

    submitted by /u/NorthwestGiraffe
    [link] [comments]

    3 houses and all dinos lost

    Posted: 18 Jan 2019 09:31 PM PST

    Ok, I have 3 houses that say I own them, but I cannot access them or demolish them or do anything with them. This has happened three times. My house acts like it's not mine so I build another. I cannot spawn in any of my beds either. I start all over again and then a week or so in it does it all over again. Recently all my dinos turned red. They say I own them, but they say they're in tribe 738462. WTF is going on!!??!! Why do I have to start all over again!?!

    Edit: I am on an official server.

    submitted by /u/FapDamage
    [link] [comments]

    Messed up hard

    Posted: 18 Jan 2019 02:46 PM PST

    So i was on herbivore island, and accidentally aggroed a bronto. Got knocked into the water straight into a meg. Died, same old story, nbd. Went back with 3 sarcos to recover my stuff, kill some megs, find my stuff. I cant get it. Literally no angle or depth prompts the "access inventory" option. Its stuff i can remake so no huge loss, but its just frustrating seeing my corpse but not being able to reach it. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Jwinner5
    [link] [comments]

    “Shopping Around” for a PVE cluster

    Posted: 18 Jan 2019 09:52 AM PST

    I'm testing the waters looking for a boosted PVE cluster (don't want to spend my days sitting and waiting for a Dino to tame) with Dino and item transfer allowed to and from all maps. Here is the catch though... On my current server I was gifted a Titanosaur and allowed to keep it through force-feeding it. I'd be looking for a similar thing HOWEVER I'm fully willing to officially tame it. Want to earn it. Just looking to see what's out there.

    submitted by /u/KernEvil9
    [link] [comments]

    Are there solo servers? Xbox one

    Posted: 18 Jan 2019 04:59 PM PST

    It's been a while since I've played, maybe a year almost. Do they have any boosted solo servers on xbox one?

    submitted by /u/mttorna
    [link] [comments]

    I posted this on the forums, but I'm asking anywhere I might get help... I'm unable to join my server

    Posted: 18 Jan 2019 04:50 PM PST

    I'm getting really frustrated.

    I play on a private, dedicated server. Its hosted on a windows 10 computer, and I always just join off of the host gamer tag. Except for the past week, I haven't been able to join at all. The option is there to join the game, but when I click that, I can't get past the start screen... nothing loads. So far, we have tried the following:

    1. Various types of restarts on my xbox and on the computer hosting the server

    2. Uninstalling and reinstalling the game (trying both the internal and external storage)

    3. Deleting the local cache

    4. Attempting to log on through a different xbox

    5. I can't join off of other players, the game gamertag, or through an invitation (from friends or from the server gamertag)

    And since no one else on the server is having this difficulty, I can only assume it's on my end. The server doesn't show up on the join ark session list, but I can join other servers on that list... so I don't know what makes this one special?

    I have wired internet, with a 250 upload/download. The nat is open, and I have a static ip address. 

    submitted by /u/pm_happiness_please
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel