• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 19, 2019

    Ark PS4 How can I re adjust the safezone for my tv?

    Ark PS4 How can I re adjust the safezone for my tv?


    How can I re adjust the safezone for my tv?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2019 09:55 AM PST

    After getting a new tv (smaller one) in my room, I am unable to see the itembar, and other things on the outside of the screen, how can I re adjust the safe zone, or screen size?

    submitted by /u/JZeddd
    [link] [comments]

    Glitch

    Posted: 19 Jan 2019 09:17 AM PST

    Was playing official small tribes on PS4 and was using climbing picks to access these sap collectors. I climbed over to one of them and accessed the collector and then I just died. No death message and no x on map for where I died. Ran back to where it was and no body bag or green beam.

    submitted by /u/quickarm123
    [link] [comments]

    Bolas won’t throw they just break straight away. Does anyone know a fix?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2019 06:50 PM PST

    Spawn queries

    Posted: 18 Jan 2019 07:33 PM PST

    When did microraptors start spawning on southern beaches? Not complaining just... curious. Stepped away from ark for a few months and it seems like all the spawns are out of whack too. Ill leave an area and come back to it having been completely emptied of dinos. I play on singleplayer, and i didnt kill them so... im curious as to what the heck is happening.

    Q1: when did microraptors start spawning on southern beaches

    Q2: why are dinos mysteriously disappearing after i leave an area for a period of a few days?

    Edit:forgot to mention im playing on the island.

    submitted by /u/Curiousipede
    [link] [comments]

    Platform saddle issue/ question

    Posted: 18 Jan 2019 12:19 PM PST

    I am on a private server playing on PS4 and when attempting to build on a bronto platform I'm getting the too many structures on platform message when I have barely anything built on the saddle.

    We had the Increase platform structure limit set to an ungodly high number and then set it to 100 to see if it just wasn't registering the high number but it still is capping out at what appears to be base lvl bronto platform structure limit.

    Does anyone know what the issue is or how we can fix this?

    submitted by /u/GrandpaMillennial
    [link] [comments]

    Wyvern eyes

    Posted: 18 Jan 2019 03:56 PM PST

    I started to hatch wyvern and I noticed that the eyes on wyvern aren't there and some look sunken in to the head has anybody has this problem or seen this before

    submitted by /u/Jewsef0299
    [link] [comments]

    Skins

    Posted: 18 Jan 2019 11:43 AM PST

    I just finished defeating the aberration boss on single player and when I went back on to official all my skins where gone including my bionic stego and trike skin plus the only skins I have are from the skins you get for having the dlcs does anyone know how to fix this I know they are not really important to gameplay but it took some time to get them

    submitted by /u/weemick2002
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel