• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 19, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - The view from my porch feat. fire wyvren

    ARK: Survival Evolved - The view from my porch feat. fire wyvren


    The view from my porch feat. fire wyvren

    Posted: 19 Jan 2019 07:27 AM PST

    Enjoying the simple things in life ����

    Posted: 18 Jan 2019 09:42 PM PST

    When your Argy is almost finished taming but you want to check that red drop.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2019 03:56 PM PST

    Nintendo Switch gameplay??

    Posted: 19 Jan 2019 06:52 AM PST

    What's it like. Official pvp servers? How does it compare to other consoles?

    submitted by /u/Petturi
    [link] [comments]

    Titanosaur??

    Posted: 19 Jan 2019 10:17 AM PST

    Can tek saddles and rifles cause torpor to a titan, I ask because technically they explode, but we attempted c4 taming a while ago and the titan just stomped out a few beach bibs then died in deep water.

    submitted by /u/N0fuks3v3r
    [link] [comments]

    [xbox/windows] chill 10x boosted PvP

    Posted: 19 Jan 2019 04:03 AM PST

    [wiped 12/9] Lost Planet 24/7 10x Boosted PvP

    -⚡️Dedicated Nitrado server -⚡️Ragnarok -⚡️6 player Tribes -⚡️boosted drops -⚡️2x weight -⚡️3x exp -⚡️10x Gather -⚡️10x Tame -⚡️15x breed/mature/hatch -⚡️Wild Dino cap 150 -⚡️Reduced Food & water req. -⚡️Player corpse beacons -⚡️Cluster FEB 1 -⚡️No admin abuse -⚡️Discord: Anauqhq -⚡️Events!

    Search for us on unofficial sessions!!

    submitted by /u/CtrlAltElit3
    [link] [comments]

    [PC][PvP] Wiped 01/18/19 FastPaceEzTek[100xH/G]Lvl300WDinos/RewardVault(Store) CENTER&RAGNAROK

    Posted: 19 Jan 2019 10:00 AM PST

    Hello there!!

    Recently just put up a PvP Cluster together! We have Center & Ragnarok for maps!!

    If we can get 30+players are more playing daily, we'll add more maps to the cluster

    100x Harvest/Gathering rates

    250xincubation

    500xMaturation

    Max Wild Dino 300

    100xXP

    Player Stats 3x (Max level 139)

    Dino Stats 2x (dinos get 150 levels after tamed)

    Weight is 1000x on Players&Dinos

    5 players is tribe limit!!

    300xTaming

    Active Admins

    Admin Logging Enabled

    Mods:

    Offline Guard System

    TC Reward Vaults

    Eztek

    Upgrade station

    Repair Station

    Cross Aberration

    Boosted Fab 2.0

    Utilities +

    S+

    AA

    Engram unlocker

    Classic flyers

    Awesome teleporters

    +Other mods

    We hope to see players come in and enjoy this with us!

    Don't forget to join our discord in the server!! 📷

    Click the link below to join!!!

    Center: http://fastpacepvp100x-rbayfgzg.arkers.io/

    Ragnarok: http://fastpacepvp100xall-ragserver-htfzpmqa.arkers.io/

    Discord: https://discord.gg/4mbGumh

    submitted by /u/arker_99
    [link] [comments]

    I made a Dino gladiator pen for future dinos to duke it out! Check it out!

    Posted: 19 Jan 2019 09:54 AM PST

    how to change the amount of levels i can give to my dino and myself.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2019 09:36 AM PST

    i'm playing modded ark on my own nitrado server.

    submitted by /u/nicolaszx1234
    [link] [comments]

    Dodo or sa

    Posted: 19 Jan 2019 08:38 AM PST

    I am just wondering what people use more Dododex or sa companion?

    submitted by /u/N0fuks3v3r
    [link] [comments]

    Note to self; do not murder Ankylosaurus with Giga

    Posted: 19 Jan 2019 12:44 AM PST

    Can I unlock Hairstyles in Single-Player to use on Online Multiplayer Servers?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2019 07:51 AM PST

    Sorry for the dumb question, but I'm just getting back into ark, and got a few questions.

    submitted by /u/OU7C4ST
    [link] [comments]

    My push to talk is messed up

    Posted: 19 Jan 2019 07:19 AM PST

    i started playing pc ark recently and i have push to talk on yet i have a chat bubble over me all the time even when im in a party and its not good when im raiding and ppl know where im at all the the time can someone plz help

    submitted by /u/HDelement
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get back to my main server? [HELP]

    Posted: 19 Jan 2019 06:59 AM PST

    I used an ob or awb or hob (the thing you upload and download dinos and transfer servers with) And transferred my human over to it, and lost what server I transferred to. How do I find what server I transferred to? I was playing on 15x xp 10x Harvest 30x Mature Boosted, and I transferred over to TheIsland. I don't know what server or anything though.

    submitted by /u/CrazyWaFFlzz
    [link] [comments]

    Ark crashes EVERY DAY.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2019 08:16 PM PST

    Everyday Ark crashes. I host a non dedicated server with 3 other friends. I have never gotten crashes until about a week ago and now it crashes everyday. I have to forceclose it and when I do. My entire PC crashes and reboots. Anyone know the source or how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/TheNotoriousOJ
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for players to join the cluster server im playing on!

    Posted: 19 Jan 2019 05:20 AM PST

    I've recently joined a new server but its a bit dying because of that shitty game called Atlas. Its a cluster server with Ragnarok, Extinction, The island and abberation. The admins are great and they have a own discord server, there are mostly people online from The netherlands but we greatly welcome people who speak english.

    There are some rules tho, to view the full rules look at http://arknederland.nl It would be great to join us and explore the world with us! Join link: http://arknederland.nl/server-specs

    submitted by /u/Gekko_Moriah
    [link] [comments]

    Bolas won’t throw they just break straight away. Does anyone know a fix?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2019 06:49 PM PST

    Whats this?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2019 09:35 PM PST

    Admin Abused by an Invincible Mega Mek!

    Posted: 19 Jan 2019 02:40 AM PST

    PSA: Possible Ark hard freeze and BSOD fix

    Posted: 18 Jan 2019 10:23 PM PST

    To the users like u/TheNotoriousOJ, I think I found a work around for persistent Ark crashes. Two weeks ago I was getting constant random crashes whenever I played Ark on my personal server just like many other people reported lately. I looked all over the place, used DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) to remove the Nvidia driver and reinstalled the latest. I even went as far as reinstalling Windows 10. Nothing worked.

    I found this forum thread: https://steamcommunity.com/app/346110/discussions/0/1733215626274364851/?ctp=2 In short it suggest turning off Hardware Acceleration in Google Chrome and installing the 399.07 Nvidia driver. I have dual monitors and typically leave Chrome open while playing. The following worked in my scenario.

    I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY IF YOU BRICK YOUR MACHINE

    ---WARNING TO WIN10 USERS--- If you decided to login with a Windows account when you first installed Windows 10 instead of making an "Offline" Account, booting to safe mode will not allow you to login to your user account because Windows can't phone home to Microsoft to verify the password. A friend of mine was getting the same crashes and we attempted to follow the same method I did. He couldn't get Windows to login or boot normally after that. Safe Mode with network option also has issues logging into the user account. Make a local account on your computer that you can access to do the next steps.

    1. Ran DDU in safe mode
    2. I Ran DDU
    3. Open options
    4. Checked the "Remove C:\NVIDIA Folder" Option
    5. Checked the "Prevent downloads of drivers from Windows Update" Option
    6. Selected device type on the main window
    7. Clicked "Clean and restart" DDU removed all traces of Nvidia drivers and the computer restarted.
    8. I searched Nvidia's website to get the 399.07 driver for my GPU
    9. Disabled Hardware Acceleration in Google Chrome, Discord and Steam. Last two just as an added precaution.

    Just a heads up, Chrome will chug at times whenever you're playing Ark randomly, but you can still play and browse at the same time at least. So it looks like there is something that happening with the Nvidia drivers, Ark and Hardware acceleration. Not use if it's solely H.A. or just the latest Nvidia drivers, but the method I tried above has been working thus far.

    submitted by /u/SubNova91
    [link] [comments]

    Moderately Boosted PVE cluster (Unofficial- Xbox

    Posted: 19 Jan 2019 01:59 AM PST

    Hello 🙂

    🐍 Slytherin House 🐍

    I have a cluster , we're recruiting laid back mature players so we can do more events! here's some info!

    Both Ragnarok and Extinction are PvE. (Adding Aberration back to the cluster soon)

    Harvest is 2.8 XP is 1.7 taming is 4.5 max Dino level 500. Custom rag drops Diseases on. Ab Dino's spawn on rag Snow Owls spawn on Rag

    Max player lvl 171. All engrams unlock as you level up

    Per level stats multiplier for players is custom. Weight only needs a few points. Wild Dino's stats are default.

    Player and tame resistance is about 25% lower than wild Dino's (wild Dino's hit harder-take less damage)

    Maturation is x20 and hatch is x30

    Baby cuddle interval is .05 (you can imprint to 100% on all Dino's before they mature)

    Kill XP is 2.0

    Fishing quality is 4 Supply crate loot is 5

    Crop growth is 5

    I don't police my servers. My rule is just to be respectful to other players. And I don't get involved in tribe squabbling. Myself and my two amazing admins are more than willing to answer questions and help out anytime, so don't be afraid to ask 🙂

    My gamertag is BadEmpress34 or you can message me on fb if interested.

    If you look for Slytherin on PC Unofficial- No Password, you'll find Slytherin House

    Starter pack is level 250 argie with small metal base, set of metal tools, and spyglass.

    Our community center is located at Viking Bay 2, the server store is under construction in Atlantis.

    We also have discord for players to join to keep up with servers events, rules , and info.

    Another quick note, I've had my servers over a year now and experimented with pvp /PvE , different maps and clusters. My servers are not going anywhere. This is a long term server.

    🐍 Slytherin House PVE 🐍

    submitted by /u/BadEmpress
    [link] [comments]

    Should I play online?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2019 12:43 AM PST

    I just bought the 3dlcs and I don't know which to play and how to start? Should I join a pve or pvp server, or should I just play single player (my experience on ark is that me and my friend (on a private server) beat the island. Then we stopped playing for awhile. But now I (only by my self) want to start playing again. All I want is: 1 To know which map is best to play (or should I just go with the story (se ab ex). 2 Should I play online? 3 And if it is better to play online should I go to a pvp or a pve server. A couple of things to know is I would really like to play the main story (idk if that is possible online (Ihave never played on server)) and I don't want to lose all my proggress. I would really love some friendly pvp but not any real griefing.

    If anybody would help me on this I would be really thabkful.

    Btw I am sorta leaning to start playing scorched earth (becouse I want to expierince the story) on a small (maybe pvp maybe pve (that is the point that I want to know from u guys)) server and when I finnish go to other maps .

    Edit1: Some people have told me that there are servers where there is only like one server but you can play on all 3 dlcs. Or is this some bullshit?

    Edit2: I know my english and spelling is fuckin terrible. I KNOW.

    submitted by /u/4ThatWin
    [link] [comments]

    Dewd, Dinos! PVE Cluster - TCs Brutal Ark

    Posted: 18 Jan 2019 10:56 PM PST

    Just a chill place to build and prosper.

    BUT BEWARE! Being successful gets you noticed. Maybe by the wrong dinos.

    You know, those dinos from across the tracks.

    They want what you have, or maybe just to make sure you deserve it.

    When you see the fog.... it's too late.

    [Maps]

    Ragnarok - 158.69.119.14:7783 - Battlemetrics

    Extinction - 144.217.65.88:7780 - Battlemetrics

    [Settings]

    All Engrams Unlocked

    Max Player Level = 105

    Max Dino Level = 450

    Max Tamable = 300 (Taming higher levels could lead to your demise)

    5x XP

    5x Harvesting

    20x Taming

    90% Faster Mating

    15x Hatching

    40x Mature Speed

    [Mods]

    [Discord]

    submitted by /u/Korosive-
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel