• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 12, 2019

    Ark PS4 Official small tribes ragnorock 44

    Ark PS4 Official small tribes ragnorock 44


    Official small tribes ragnorock 44

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 07:51 AM PST

    Decided to start fresh for a good YouTube video built a wood raft to keep my stuff safewhile I level up put the raft on the edge of the map and put a ptaranadon in there left the server for 15 seconds and came back cause I forgot Tranqs and got raided a whole 30 seconds after leaving the server lmfao

    submitted by /u/CHlLLZ
    [link] [comments]

    I gotta say, screw official servers.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 11:39 AM PST

    Every one of these servers i go on have everything on the shore locked down to the point I cant even build a damn fire. So fuck these damn servers and their toxic fuck community

    Edit: wow gotta say im surprised. Better than expected comments. Good to see im not the only one. Sorry for the language but im a part time gamer. I drive trucks for a living and deal with assholes on a daily basis. Im sure many of you know the deal. I try to find a decent server thats not over buffed. Or one with a good community. I was in a bad mood when i tried official. Complained about the locked down map on chat and got flak for it. Ethier way i learned my lesson. Those servers are garbage. The players that pull that pillar crap are garbage. And thats that. Also did i mention these were PvE servers. So yeah.

    submitted by /u/jHugley328
    [link] [comments]

    How am I being found?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 03:11 PM PST

    Just recently started Ark up again after a several month hiatus and seems community is more hostile than ever and very difficult to build even in the most hidden locations. I have been joining several servers that appear to have little traffic and almost dead with high level wild dinos everywhere, but after no more than 3 days, I have been demolished by a guy on a lv 300+ dino that knows exactly where my hidden base is after taking all precautions that are reasonable at my current level and constant set backs from other players. Does anyone know how people detect others so effectively/what should be done to combat it?

    submitted by /u/Diplodocus_Daddy
    [link] [comments]

    Large crop plots and plant x problem

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 06:56 PM PST

    So I play on PS4 small tribes and my crop plots keep on losing everything. Log out with full water(filled up with water jar) and 4 things of fert. Lag back in and 0 water, 0 seed, and the fert is still there. Logged in later and crop plots were gone, nothing in tribe log. So I tried again yesterday and same thing happened. Anyone know why? Do I need water pipes so they always have water flowing?

    submitted by /u/quickarm123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel