• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 12, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Me breeding a pulmonoscorpius.

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Me breeding a pulmonoscorpius.


    Me breeding a pulmonoscorpius.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 01:29 AM PST

    When you have riot gear and newly spawned players keep coming at you

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 05:42 AM PST

    ARK Prim+ Ragnarok

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 03:47 AM PST

    Half of our tribe met up in real life! (One came from the Netherlands!)

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 04:34 PM PST

    Title

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 10:08 AM PST

    Nomadic

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 01:28 AM PST

    I suddenly remebered why i don't like rainy nights on the island

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 07:32 AM PST

    Hopefully this hasn’t already been created

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 12:40 PM PST

    Accurate for me when playing Abberation

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 10:01 PM PST

    Compy is the bravest Dino in Ark

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 06:00 AM PST

    The Compy is the bravest dinosaur in ark, change my mind

    Edit: the Pego is braver

    submitted by /u/OriginLight
    [link] [comments]

    I drew a T-Rex on MS Paint at work last week and for some reason this wasn't the first place I posted it.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 07:51 AM PST

    Do we need to "destroy wild dinos" after Vday update in order to see the new colors?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 07:03 AM PST

    Ark Appreciation Post! Some of my fave screenshots :)

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 05:26 AM PST

    The only ass i need

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 09:58 AM PST

    I'm willing to admit this may have been a tad bit lofty...

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 07:38 AM PST

    Lots of cool changes coming for xbox, also the sexiest of all events - Valentine's Day!

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 09:50 PM PST

    Y

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 08:03 PM PST

    ARK Prim+ LF People to start a PVP Tribe on Official [EU] Comment Below!

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 04:28 AM PST

    I really want to like this game but official is an absolute shit show and unofficial is bizarre.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 07:46 AM PST

    Right, probably going to be an unpopular opinion but here we go.

    I'm a solo player, none of my friends want to play this game (not surprised) and I generally like playing on my own in survival games anyway.

    I've played for quite some time now in all game modes, including single player and I have all the expansions.

    Single player gets boring after awhile but is nice to play around in, especially abberation and extinction.

    Official Pvp small tribes is full of alliance's, scum bags, cheaters, meshers and all round griefing assholes with half the population wanting to be a YouTuber that gets less views than the local junkmail.

    Official PvE is nothing but a slideshow showing pictures of spam, I'd love to be part of the Pve network but god damn its ridiculous, the over sized bases that bring the frame rate down to single digits and gate/pillar spam literally everywhere to deny other players from building.

    Unofficial is nothing but a temporary server with over the top stupid rates for taming and resources for the most part which makes the game very stupid in my opinion when players have tek or heavy turrets in the hundreds very easily and a thousand dinosaurs. Pretty stupid.

    In short, I'm not playing anymore, not online. This game is nothing but a full time Job with the chance you'll be fired with all previous income snatched back at anytime.

    I could invest a month into the game building a great base, In a great spot, well defended but then some scumbag can just mesh it or an alpha tribe can just come throw their infinite resources at it and turn it into nothing.

    Fuck ark online, it could be a great game but no wonder it's dying a slow death and people don't come back.

    submitted by /u/Makeunameless89
    [link] [comments]

    Why are argies so damn noisy?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 07:28 AM PST

    Seriously? It's damn near impossible to tell when they're getting attacked or anything else. You land, they squawk loudly. 10 seconds later, the squawk again, just so you know they landed. It's ridiculous.

    submitted by /u/DruVatier
    [link] [comments]

    PvE ExtinctionCore ◈ PvE PrimalFear ◈ PvE Pugnacia ✮ 5 Map PvE Cluster | 8 Maps Total | Custom Events, Companion, Plugins and More!

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 07:26 AM PST

    So excited for ps4 fixes and Valentine's colors

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 07:00 AM PST

    Can you get Rock Drake saddle BP's on The Volcano?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 09:42 AM PST

    On the modded map The Volcano, I wanna get a reaper. Which means I need a high level imprinted rock drake, which I have covered, but also a good saddle for the drake. I'm not sure anybody has a drake saddle BP though, and I can't go on abberation. So can I get a rock drake saddle? (I also have a gacha if that helps)?

    (And I'm aware I can make engram grade, but can I get a Journeyman, MC or Ascendant one?)

    submitted by /u/LilTemplar
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel