• Breaking News

    Friday, February 8, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!


    Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!

    Posted: 08 Feb 2019 05:13 AM PST

    Hello friends! Welcome to your Weekend Free Talk megathread!

    Talk about whatever you'd like! Your comments need not be related to ARK. Talk about your favorite music, talk about underrated movies, talk about whatever you like (within the community rules)! We will still be enforcing community rules regarding user conduct (reddiquette/civility/witchhunting) and server/tribe listings in this thread.


    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Five reasons CrossArks are the best way to enjoy official

    Posted: 07 Feb 2019 08:07 PM PST

    Excluding small tribes with the higher rates and conquest with the higher rates too, playing on 1x officials can be brutal. Finding the right place to build your ark life can require a lot of luck and hard work. I've been fortunate enough to live on Na-PvP-Crossark8 since the launch of that cluster / launch of ark back in Sept 2017. Almost 1 and a half years of decent stability. Of course there is conflict it is a PvP server but the community / friends I've made will stay with me forever. Now I'll list my 5 reasons why I love Crossarks :

    1. Knowing your enemy

    With only 6 maps to cover finding and knowing who is attacking you is decently easy to figure out. Because we don't have transfers from the open official servers you wont get attacked by a random tribe from 100s of servers away. Or any random titans molesting your bases. Being able to talk out our conflicts or fob up and raid someone is a possibility, not all things end in a wiping unlike most of official servers.

    2. Game progression

    Who else likes tek teir? I know I do. Who else wants to run ascention on island or abberation? I know I do also. Being at end game is one of the best feelings in ark. Progressing breed lines, killing the big bosses, living in massive tek bases and genuinely experiencing the content of the DLCs. Very worth it.
    3. 2x weekends and holiday events

    The fact that WC put these on for officials really helps. Alot of people have irl obligations and cant play for hours and hours a day the higher rates on weekends lets tribes do lots of farming and taming without sinking a ton of hours on 1x. Of course we get some weekend warriors who try to farm out some c4 real quick but they are dealt with. Breeding events on holidays make those days special, also the colourful dinosaurs you can tame during some events, gives them serious value on the cluster. Because there is no over saturation on the many servers like officials, a colourful Dino can be used to trade or give your tribe bragging rights.

    4. Stability for streamers

    During the lifetime of the crossark I live on we've had many streamers who have been able to stream their bases and build up for months if they desired. We've had people make it to tek teir and all while playing along side viewers / other tribes. The community of ca8 supports them too with veiwership and trades too. :3

    5. The community

    Twice we have had to defend the cluster from player capping invaders that try to build up quickly and wipe tribes. Twice the community has come together to keep them out. Being able to ally, trade and defend each other has made the community we love and the discord we have is only a little bit of salt. It's mostly people looking out for one another. Also we hold community events occasionally like pirate boat battles, jousting, scavenger hunts, dodo arenas and pvp arenas. The community makes it for me and I hope other people get to enjoy it too.

    Those are my reasons and I hope you all find a good place to call your ark home! <3

    submitted by /u/kkaybunnyyy
    [link] [comments]

    Can I craft a cryo fridge without doing boss fights (OSD replicator blueprint)

    Posted: 07 Feb 2019 09:10 PM PST

    Hey, everyone, I made a straw poll about how people feel about PVP in ARK. Just hit what statements you agree with.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2019 04:19 PM PST

    https://www.strawpoll.me/17388018

    I do this because I want this mod to be a community driven mod, make the game we want to play!!! Be advised this was super quick and unpolished poll.

    submitted by /u/Geophrie-1
    [link] [comments]

    Poison wyvern used in taming

    Posted: 07 Feb 2019 08:26 PM PST

    I hatched a poison wyvern on solo and was excited to use it as a torpor machine. I noticed that when I knocked out a dino there was a debuff called crappy taming. Once that timer ran out I proceeded to tame the dino. Using the wyvern it always knocks the taming efficiency to . 01% anyone know about this? Causes, way to fix this etc etc. Thank you

    submitted by /u/SharinganXX
    [link] [comments]

    Exporting backup of arkxb from Nitrado

    Posted: 07 Feb 2019 11:49 PM PST

    Please let me know if anyone's found a better way of doing this.

    I've worked out a way to export individual files from my Nitrado server without ftp access, but i can't get a file listing.

    Would anybody be willing to make a listing of every file on their Nitrado ftp server for the pc version so i can check the paths and make sure I'm not missing anything?

    submitted by /u/Wulf2k
    [link] [comments]

    Emptying your inventory

    Posted: 07 Feb 2019 05:21 PM PST

    Question regarding underwater and gates?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2019 07:23 PM PST

    Hi! I am trying to build a gate near the south island (easy spawn) on the center (there's a nice lil cove) and I am using the stone behemoth gateway and it's big and such but is there anyway to build it on anything? I want that bit to be for both my sea creatures and dinos so it needs to be higher up, and is there

    submitted by /u/Jkanjm
    [link] [comments]

    Hiding Engrams not working

    Posted: 07 Feb 2019 10:00 PM PST

    Hiding Engrams not working after so many tries and google search still wont hide some engrams

    im trying with this code first in my Game.ini file but wont change i uploaded my game.ini file

    https://pastebin.com/Yrrq1NNx

    please can someone help me. thank you.

    This is windows 10 non-dedicated hosting.

    submitted by /u/Elitedrones
    [link] [comments]

    Moth Egg

    Posted: 07 Feb 2019 03:40 PM PST

    What is the best way to mass farm hide?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2019 03:51 PM PST

    I don't mean hide for day-to-day crafting. I need ALOT. Like, 200k. How do I go about this?

    submitted by /u/rororoxor
    [link] [comments]

    any command to find lost dinos ? (xbox one)

    Posted: 07 Feb 2019 03:30 PM PST

    hi! I Lost my therz and I can't find him , I brought all my strong fighters on a meat hunt and then came back and he wasn't following me, I had a look but can't find him and I don't have trackers yet

    Is there a command to find them or something?

    submitted by /u/Jkanjm
    [link] [comments]

    where to find a ankylo on the center? (xbox one)

    Posted: 07 Feb 2019 01:43 PM PST

    Hi! I am trying to find an ankylo on the center map on xbox one but I can't seem to find any, I've checked both the top jungle and bottom jungle :/ what's the place most infested with them?

    submitted by /u/Jkanjm
    [link] [comments]

    New to ark data transfer questions?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2019 01:26 PM PST

    This is going to seem like a very dumb question but bear with me here. I recently started playing on a server and I noticed that it says data transfers disabled. I was planning on taking an argie and doed to extinction for some element dust but I was wondering if that would not allow me to transfer my dinos, my resources or both?

    submitted by /u/BasicallyIAmParrot
    [link] [comments]

    Solo Reaper defeats 3 Manas [MUST WATCH]

    Posted: 07 Feb 2019 11:53 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel