• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 10, 2019

    Ark PS4 Good £60 game wildcard

    Ark PS4 Good £60 game wildcard


    Good £60 game wildcard

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 03:43 AM PST

    Logged off in my base after joining new tribe and it's so laggy everytime i connect i get black screen and kicked off 🙃🙃🙃

    submitted by /u/ZombieHellDog
    [link] [comments]

    Help?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 01:57 AM PST

    I'm currently trying to get back into Ark again, but I never really played official servers. I'm looking for someone to maybe recruit me and show me a few things? I have a mic. 😊

    submitted by /u/DxddysBxddie
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 05:18 AM PST

    I'm trying to get back into ark and I'm looking for a tribe (will play official or unofficial). I have all DLCs except aberration so msg me if i can join your tribe. Psn=DAW_42

    submitted by /u/DAW_42
    [link] [comments]

    Repost! (New Account) Help?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 03:41 AM PST

    (PS4)

    I'm currently trying to get back into Ark again, but I never really played official servers. I'm looking for someone to maybe recruit me and show me a few things? I have a mic. 😊

    Ps. Got rid of my old account because I used the wrong email and couldn't verify my account.. Oops.

    submitted by /u/BoujeeTrash
    [link] [comments]

    Host Range!

    Posted: 09 Feb 2019 10:00 PM PST

    Am I the only one that thinks that host range should be something that can be tortured off and on!

    submitted by /u/ItsFreeJaxonEstate
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot join but I can Host? Help, please

    Posted: 09 Feb 2019 10:30 AM PST

    So my friend and I play on a non-dedicated server that he started. We have quite a few hours on this world, and I've been able to join him fine plenty of time. The update came out and now I cannot join him anymore. HOWEVER, when I host a nondedicated server he can join me. I have no idea what happened or why. WiFi, routers, everything is the exact same as before. Has anybody had this problem before?

    submitted by /u/KingOfTheWolves4
    [link] [comments]

    Tried to transfer snow owl to rag but it disappeared why? (Singleplayer)

    Posted: 09 Feb 2019 11:30 AM PST

    So i wanted to transfer my bred snow owl to my main world on rag but i clicked download and it just disappeared i lost a level 306 snow owl anyone know a fix?

    submitted by /u/TheGamingGuy6845
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel