• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 12, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Please help me name my 180 Yut before she tames.

    ARK on Xbox One Please help me name my 180 Yut before she tames.


    Please help me name my 180 Yut before she tames.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 05:14 PM PST

    Wildcard! Please fix getting stuck on everything!

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 11:48 AM PST

    Since the last update this has been the biggest annoyance for me. If I forget to jump or am too heavy to jump I get stuck on platforms and rocks and logs! Sometimes I have to demolish the object to break free and this is ruining playing for me. I get chased by a dino or get into a cave and back up or run and suddenly im stuck on a rock or random log.

    Please fix this Wildcard! I've only seen one or two other posts about this but it's so annoying!

    submitted by /u/IntronetUser
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Empires a new rp server join us and build your own empire !!!

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 01:42 AM PST

    Rendering glitches?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 05:41 PM PST

    Just finished installing a 30GB-ish Ark update on a Xbox One X. I'm playing on Scorched Earth and immediately I see half-rendered items blipping into full detail as I approach them, even if the items were right in front of me. I know it is pretty normal for most games to have assets in the distance be pretty low poly, but the generally close distance of which this is happening has never been a problem before. I've done a reset and have been playing for about twenty minutes and am still having trees render right in front of my face.

    Is there anything I can do on my end? Or is it just like this now? Which, I suppose it is considering it's Ark... lol

    submitted by /u/rel124c41
    [link] [comments]

    Join failed - Could not retrieve address

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 08:28 AM PST

    I play ark on xbox official pve and the other day I started trying out putting up canvases to label the fridges and vaults. Using basic images all black background with white lettering and it causes the game to disconnect about 50% of the time. After struggling with this for a while and getting almost all my fridges labeled and disconnecting about 10 times, the game will no longer allow me to join the server. As others have mentioned with this issue, I can join OC servers but no NA or EU server.

    Join failed - Could not retrieve address is the message I get every time. Been going on for 3 days now, at the time of my last disconnect my roommate who owns his own xbox was not playing and his xbox was off. Yet this join failed issue is effecting both of us. I have researched this as much as I can and seems to be an issue that has persisted for YEARS. I have cleared my local data, hard reset xbox, reset router, reset ip address, forwarded ports for ark, tried DMZ mode, even factory reset my router but nothing is working. Also the xbox is generally connected with wifi but I tried wired as well to no effect.

    I did not uninstall and reinstall the game as that would make no sense for why my roommates game is also effected on a different console. The only thing that links us is the internet so I figured I would try connecting my xbox to my phones hotspot and that DID allow me to join my server. So this is definitely an issue connected to the ISP.

    I have put in a support ticket with Wildcard but I do not expect any help there as I have not seen 1 post about support being able to fix this. I don't understand how a debilitating error like this can persist for so long with no official response for how to fix. Has anyone had this issue and managed to fix it? I tried all the little tricks Ive read such as starting to load the server and going to xbox settings to disconnect and reconnect the internet, played on single player for half hour, played OC server for half hour, played entirely different game. Nothing has reversed the problem other than a different internet source so far. Prior to this error happening I was already contemplating switching my ISP anyway so this has prompted me to make the switch asap but I am concerned cause I have read at least 1 other person saying that changing their ISP did not fix the issue.

    I mentioned the canvas part at the beginning because I have seen 1 person saying this started when they were doing the same thing. Is it possible that the multiple disconnects from attempting to paint caused the game to block my IP thinking Im glitching or duping or something?

    Sorry for the long post but the more information provided the better for something like this.

    submitted by /u/PiffGuru
    [link] [comments]

    Failed to retrieve address

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 06:04 AM PST

    My friend is getting a message any time he joins a server and hes tried reinstalling and everything any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/GinormousJawn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel