• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 6, 2019

    Ark PS4 Kibble Rework is going to achieve its goal for me at least

    Ark PS4 Kibble Rework is going to achieve its goal for me at least


    Kibble Rework is going to achieve its goal for me at least

    Posted: 06 Mar 2019 09:24 AM PST

    They wanted to reduce the required size of kibble farms, and for me at least, that is spectacularly successful. The rexes I already breed for bosses are all I need.

    The key is "creatures prefer their class of kibble or higher

    Focal chili is easy to make, rare flowers are easy to come by, I have lots of rex eggs.

    It's a little frustrating that I need golden hesperornis eggs, rock drake eggs, or wyvern eggs for the Extraordinary Kibble, but there's not a lot of creatures that require that one...and all but one of them can be done with Prime or Mutton

    submitted by /u/DJ_Berk
    [link] [comments]

    S+ Update

    Posted: 06 Mar 2019 08:58 AM PST

    So this is a question, has anybody found a way to extend the pickup timer for unoffical servers after the recent S+ update?

    I love building and the S+ stuff we got is awesome but seriously 30 seconds is not enough. Again this is for PS4 ive lookes at all server settings in the menu and start screen.

    If anybody knows if this feature is coming soon or is already implemented please share.

    submitted by /u/NovaHellfire345
    [link] [comments]

    Greetings. Im stuck, can anyone help?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2019 01:15 PM PST

    Ive simulated my pos in single player, and cant find a way to fall without it killing me.

    Im on ragna hardcore, lvl 11 or something, can anyone help me?

    submitted by /u/0161dhalla5
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel