• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 7, 2019

    Ark PS4 New Kibble Dododex

    Ark PS4 New Kibble Dododex


    New Kibble Dododex

    Posted: 06 Mar 2019 05:34 PM PST

    Keep seeing Screens of dododex with the new kibble rework but cant seem to find it myself. Any links?

    submitted by /u/jockus87
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone been getting horible lag leaving there base as I have since the s+ update

    Posted: 06 Mar 2019 01:28 PM PST

    How do I fix this???

    Posted: 06 Mar 2019 12:21 PM PST

    How do I fix this?????

    Posted: 06 Mar 2019 12:07 PM PST

    Longbow

    Posted: 06 Mar 2019 01:05 PM PST

    I can't find where to build the longbow anywhere can anyone tell me where to find it

    submitted by /u/watevr55
    [link] [comments]

    How are the servers?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2019 11:00 AM PST

    So I used to play this game a couple years ago on my PC until my PC died on me. I've recently been warning to play again but only have a PS4. So my question is how do the servers run? Are they pretty smooth? Is there still a player base? Any stutter lag?

    submitted by /u/BrandonBronco
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel