• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 7, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Newbie here, a little confused on the S+ thing

    ARK on Xbox One Newbie here, a little confused on the S+ thing


    Newbie here, a little confused on the S+ thing

    Posted: 06 Mar 2019 10:25 PM PST

    Hi everyone. I've been playing ark on Xbox one for a while now with my boyfriend and we have a non dedicated server that we play on together. I just have a couple of questions about S+ and if we can use it?

    First off I'm not even sure what S+ is so if someone could give me a tldr of what it even is or does, that would be great. I've seen things here and there about it but have 0 idea of what it is. Next question is if we can use S+ on our server (runs off of my Xbox I guess you could say? Just a simple non dedicated server and I invite him when we wanna play.) and lastly, if we can get it on their server, how do we do it and make it work?

    I know it's a lot of questions and I'm sorry about that! I'm just a little new to all of the stuff that actually goes into ark. Thank you in advance to anyone who helps me!

    submitted by /u/kid-candy
    [link] [comments]

    Cryopod transfer?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2019 02:15 AM PST

    If i get the extinction dlc can i make cryopods on any map or transfer them? My son and i play and would like to have a pokedino battle with him on our arena we map on ragnorok

    submitted by /u/IMOGxSNEAD
    [link] [comments]

    Now that S+ is out, are we able to enable pickup for all structures via .ini?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2019 01:30 PM PST

    How do I make the S+ work on Xbox?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2019 08:26 PM PST

    I can't figure it out. I'm playing on an official server, but don't see any option to get engrams for different skins. Is there something I need to do? Any advice would be appreciated, want to build some cool looking stuff!

    submitted by /u/kowaikawaii
    [link] [comments]

    Need community trap location suggestions for pve Rag & Abb

    Posted: 06 Mar 2019 11:16 AM PST

    The server I'm playing on is adamant about not having a ton of traps everywhere. I've gotten the owners permission to build a few community use traps on both maps and was wondering where you would suggest I place them.

    I was thinking one near Green Ob (Rag), On the open field due W. that could be a multifunction giga/bronto/rex trap while also having smaller compartments for raptors, stegos, trikes etc.

    There's also a good spot north of green above the cave that has good Rex, Argie, Carno, Griffin, and Allo spawns.

    As far as Abb, I'm not sure. I know I wanna do a crab/spunk trap along the river and definitely a reaper trap (when I'm able to get there).

    Any other ideas are great.

    submitted by /u/seasickastronaut87
    [link] [comments]

    Prize ideas for unofficial servers.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2019 12:34 PM PST

    Looking for unique prizes to offer for events on an unofficial server. Drop ideas below please!

    submitted by /u/KernEvil9
    [link] [comments]

    Does reinstalling Ark delete dedicated server data?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2019 02:52 PM PST

    Can not boot up and so desperate I'm about to reinstall all 66.6 gigs of it. But will I lose my dedicated server data or should I wait on a fix?

    submitted by /u/DaPopeLP
    [link] [comments]

    Yuty bred stats

    Posted: 06 Mar 2019 12:20 PM PST

    My yuty popped at 13.2k hp 1596 Stam and 361 melee, is this good??

    submitted by /u/havenTRAVESTY
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to wall off my base

    Posted: 06 Mar 2019 08:31 AM PST

    Is it still best to just surround it with behemoth gates or will those new 4-high walls be better? Mainly in terms of performance.

    submitted by /u/luke1528
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Survival Evolved :- Millennium Falcon Build

    Posted: 06 Mar 2019 12:12 PM PST

    Xbox dedicated won't start

    Posted: 06 Mar 2019 09:06 AM PST

    For the past 2 update Iv had a steady issue of the dedicated I run having trouble starting. Since last night's update its impossible to get to start. It gets to splines and crashes every damn time. Anyone know a work around or what is going on?

    submitted by /u/DaPopeLP
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Fence supports

    Posted: 06 Mar 2019 06:23 AM PST

    Has anyone found the trick to using these on uneven grounds. I lay one down and have to angle the next to get it to snap. After 3 in a row and a slight incline then I am unable to get them to snap. Only quick keys I know of are the Y key when placing...is there something I am missing?

    submitted by /u/maniak232
    [link] [comments]

    Servers using Play Anywhere

    Posted: 06 Mar 2019 04:21 AM PST

    Is anyone having luck launching ark on PC with play anywhere after the update?

    submitted by /u/CousinBrandonnn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel