• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 5, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Nobody:....... Ankylo:

    ARK: Survival Evolved Nobody:....... Ankylo:


    Nobody:....... Ankylo:

    Posted: 04 May 2019 08:30 PM PDT

    Funny observations with wild critters?

    Posted: 05 May 2019 08:46 AM PDT

    Every once in a while I'll see something really funny happen with the interactions of the wild creatures. It almost makes it seem like they have a more complex AI system.

    - Carnotaurus charging into a group of four Pteranodon and causing them to scatter, acting like a dog chasing a flock of geese.

    - Allosaurus chasing a Parasaur with three Microraptors in tow.

    - Megalania desperately trying to bite several Stegosaurs but a bug preventing him from making contact.

    - Diplodocus nudging an attacking Spinosaurus and launching it down a cliff and into a pair of high-level Therizinosaurs.

    - Dilophosaur picking a fight with two Compy and ending up being swarmed by over a dozen who devour him.

    submitted by /u/ArachnomancerCarice
    [link] [comments]

    when you're in a metal hut in scorched earth

    Posted: 05 May 2019 01:13 AM PDT

    [OFFICIAL PVP] BAN? Vacuum Compartments

    Posted: 05 May 2019 12:20 AM PDT

    Hello I play official PVP.

    Wondering if I use a cliff platform to build floating vacuum compartments on a water cave if its a bannable offense.

    I read the CoC and it says floating structures but does not specify much...

    submitted by /u/Saber2kxxx
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Event Questions

    Posted: 04 May 2019 10:02 PM PDT

    I noticed that on the starting menu screen (ps4) the news said that there was an evolution event going on until 6th may 3am est or something, which I know doubles things like xp gain, taming speed, etc..

    What I was wondering does this affect singleplayer? Because I feel like I have gained xp faster than normal lately.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/ff0204
    [link] [comments]

    Overview of the town of Newton - Single Player modded

    Posted: 04 May 2019 01:14 PM PDT

    When spawning in Dino's can you choose what level they are after tame and their gender?

    Posted: 04 May 2019 04:58 PM PDT

    So every now and again glitches happen (wow I know right) and on single player this happens when it's legit.. rip that Dino when it's not it's so hard to fix.

    submitted by /u/OrbViveUser29
    [link] [comments]

    What would the best after-tame stats be on a Baryonyx for caving?

    Posted: 04 May 2019 06:41 PM PDT

    Trying to tame up a baryonyx for caving/breeding and was wondering what stats I should aim for after tame.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/HammerTrollerHD
    [link] [comments]

    Advice on base building

    Posted: 04 May 2019 05:44 PM PDT

    So, I've been playing on a private server for a bit now and I have several bases built around the island. However, I want to build a more permanent structure, one that's large in size and allows for me to store the rather large number of dinos I have accumulated.

    I'm currently near the far right side of the island near one of the mountains and have built myself a fabricator. Any advice on where to look for a more permanent place to build along with any building tips?

    submitted by /u/WII_DJoker
    [link] [comments]

    Tribe disappearing

    Posted: 04 May 2019 05:25 PM PDT

    When I leave to the main menu and come back my tribe is gone and I have to remake it. That means anything I make while in a tribe is no longer mine even if I make the tribe again with the same name.

    I thought Nitrado was the problem, but when I used a Non-dedicated server I had the same problem.

    Anyone know a fix?

    submitted by /u/Darkerzap
    [link] [comments]

    Plant Farming?

    Posted: 04 May 2019 04:53 PM PDT

    Can I use water in cave to farm plants and Plant Species X?

    Also- if i make a base outside, do I have to remove ceiling to grow crops?

    submitted by /u/gidonyou
    [link] [comments]

    Cryopod help

    Posted: 04 May 2019 12:55 PM PDT

    I would like to know how long it takes for a cryopod to despawn when you throw it on the ground.

    submitted by /u/sageatron2000
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel