• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 5, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - This is my favourite Easter dino that I have.

    ARK: Survival Evolved - This is my favourite Easter dino that I have.


    This is my favourite Easter dino that I have.

    Posted: 05 May 2019 05:54 AM PDT

    Meet Melon, my favorite Rex (official)

    Posted: 04 May 2019 05:48 PM PDT

    How I feel when watching a YouTube video about ark

    Posted: 04 May 2019 03:25 PM PDT

    Lul could be true

    Posted: 04 May 2019 03:55 PM PDT

    I call it a dodo test

    Posted: 05 May 2019 08:25 AM PDT

    Ark players, what is the craziest raid you’ve ever participated in?

    Posted: 05 May 2019 06:37 AM PDT

    Screenshot I took on rag

    Posted: 05 May 2019 09:05 AM PDT

    Caught a whopper today!

    Posted: 05 May 2019 08:48 AM PDT

    A normal day in ARK, colorised

    Posted: 04 May 2019 12:10 PM PDT

    Newbies idea for connecting tree houses.

    Posted: 05 May 2019 07:28 AM PDT

    I'm still new like very. There aren't tree house bridges, so You have to build your own with foundations and ceilings and also make sure that You like up the two tree house platforms that You are trying to connect. Which is kind of difficult to do.

    My solution was to just use ziplines lol. Haven't heard anyone suggest that. You can make a whole tree house city and use ziplines has a means of travel to on platform to another. 👍

    submitted by /u/flypaper1991
    [link] [comments]

    Rules enquiry

    Posted: 05 May 2019 09:02 AM PDT

    Guys, are there any specific rules against a server admin destroying a tribe member, her base and animals, then kicking them for fun? She is 8 and she put a lot of hard work into it.

    submitted by /u/FlyingFloatingFree
    [link] [comments]

    Strong Dinosaur Reccomendations

    Posted: 05 May 2019 08:32 AM PDT

    So the server I play on are soon to be hosting basically pokemon battles. Rules are no fliers and dino sizes are shoulder to rex, no bigger. We have 2 weeks to prepare and I need ideas of strong dinos. Dm if you want or comment here.

    submitted by /u/__Where__Am__I__
    [link] [comments]

    How do i get out of Aberration?

    Posted: 05 May 2019 05:05 AM PDT

    Me and my friend have been playing on a non dedicated server that i hosted. We started with Raknarok and built some houses there. I am lvl 90 and my friend is lvl 91 so we decided to change maps to learn the new engrams. First we went to extinction and searched for a terminal. We found a couple of them in the Sanctuary and downloaded a few Raptors and two Wyverns from Ragnarok so we can get around easily. We harvested some element dust, scrap metal and electronics, But more importantly we learned the blueprints from extinction (Cryo Pods and stuff like that.)
    Then we decided to go back so we uploaded our Wyverns and the materials we harvested there.
    But instead of going back to Ragnarok we have chosen Aberration so we can learn stuff like wooden elevators.

    The Problem is, we are stuck. We have downloaded our characters and learned what we wanted to learn and decided to go back to our main world which is Ragnarok. The problem is, we cant find any way to get to the obilisks as they are on the surface and we dont have anythink exept our lvl 90 characters. (ATM we are building a small starter base with a smithy and beds at the "Portal (easiest)" Region.)

    How can we escape? Is there a easy way to get to the obelisks to upload our characters or are we stuck until we have the equipment to go to the surface?

    Tl Dr:
    Me and my friend are stuck on Aberration and want to upload our characters after downloading them to learn the Engrams. Pls help.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/YumYumFisch
    [link] [comments]

    That's a thicc tardigrade

    Posted: 04 May 2019 02:30 PM PDT

    130 easter tame

    Posted: 05 May 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Help setting up server settings (PS4)

    Posted: 05 May 2019 10:01 AM PDT

    Hi all, I'm setting up two servers for my sons and their friends to play on, ive got all the settings I need right apart from add in Ab and Ext dino spawns a nd a few custom recepies. Is anyone good at this or have the settings themeselves. I's going to be a Rag/center cluster.

    Thanks in advance to anyone that can assist me.

    submitted by /u/Gavaloid2279
    [link] [comments]

    PVP Structure Decay

    Posted: 05 May 2019 06:12 AM PDT

    About a month ago, structure decay became disabled on my original official server, 959. It came with an update, so I figured it was just a temporary glitch. After I jumped around the cluster a bit, I noticed it was on all the servers. I hoped it was isolated to the cluster, but at least a month later, it's on all of the clusters I've jumped to. What gives? Anybody else noticed this? Makes it hard to start over with all the inactive structures still standing.

    submitted by /u/DexofHaZarD
    [link] [comments]

    I made an X-wing :) Happy Star Wars day everyone!

    Posted: 04 May 2019 11:46 AM PDT

    Could I run this game?

    Posted: 05 May 2019 08:56 AM PDT

    Hi.Could I run the game at constant 60FPS(at low/normal settings) with a GTX 1050Ti,i5 7300HQ,8GBs of DDR4 RAM and a 1tb HDD?Keep in mind that this is a laptop.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/thecrazyjanjic
    [link] [comments]

    People need to stop

    Posted: 05 May 2019 08:50 AM PDT

    I'm on a server and people have gone to every single cave and put Tek foundations down so people can't build, smh people like this r clapped

    submitted by /u/RainbowSixNerdCast
    [link] [comments]

    I have 1 Rex kibble 1 soothing will that be enough to tame quetz

    Posted: 05 May 2019 08:46 AM PDT

    My first ark related video...

    Posted: 05 May 2019 08:46 AM PDT

    Literally no one

    Posted: 04 May 2019 11:59 AM PDT

    Loch ness monster?

    Posted: 05 May 2019 08:05 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel