• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 5, 2019

    Ark PS4 Can we all just take a minute to hear about our lord and saviour:

    Ark PS4 Can we all just take a minute to hear about our lord and saviour:


    Can we all just take a minute to hear about our lord and saviour:

    Posted: 05 May 2019 09:05 AM PDT

    Cryopods! Wow what an amazing idea to incorporate into the game. How many times have we lost perfect tames at max lvl on the trip back to base, to the obelisk, stuck in a place which it can't get out (looking at you Rock Drake trench). Not only do they make transporting extremely convenient but also when you put a newly hatched dino into it during an imprint it can change it?!? Amazing, well done devs, you have my praise. I realise that I'm almost a year behind this change but just felt that it needed saying.

    submitted by /u/newlygay2014
    [link] [comments]

    I think I broke him

    Posted: 04 May 2019 11:39 AM PDT

    Can anyone confirm? Pin codes on behemoths being remove?

    Posted: 05 May 2019 09:07 AM PDT

    Title says all.

    I heard pin codes being removed on behemoth gates because orp gates and just in general.

    submitted by /u/lechejoven
    [link] [comments]

    Multiple questions from a newbie

    Posted: 05 May 2019 06:40 AM PDT

    I have been asking questions here before, the last weeks, but here I go again.

    what would be a good location for a base? (close to a lot of resources), but not swarming with rexes or the likes?

    currently i have a base on the mainland across herbivore island (read, walled off with a trough, campfire and smithy), refining forges mortle and pesters on herbivore island for metal runs. and a base with most dinos at the hidden lake (read, walled off all entrances, en made gates in them for dinos), 2 narco plots, and the 4 vegetables plots, and a smithy and storage units).

    at level 65, what tames should i be aiming for to have?

    currently have, doedic (lvl 5), anky, 2 pelagornis, multiple pteras, multiple dimos, low lvl raptor (10), iguanadon (really good reed harvester), couple parasaurs, stego, trike, dilo, diplodocus, beaver. have been scared for carnivores, since they will probs cost me my current tames in the process.

    what would be the best cave to farm for resources and bps, with minimum of gear and tames?

    singleplayer world, so once i have a breeding pair of animals, i can breed m further really quick. playing on the island, and rafting from top to bottom to top, for metal is getting a bit boring to be honest.

    also, any general tips for a first time player?

    thanks for taking the time to read this, have a good day. :)

    submitted by /u/leakar09
    [link] [comments]

    Husband and I have been playing for 2 months on and off and we’ve just tamed our first parasaurs today and I feel kind of like we’re stupid? Help?

    Posted: 04 May 2019 06:06 PM PDT

    We started playing this game after a pretty lengthy stint with 7 Days to Die so our "instinct" was to like, gather and build. It became clear that our focus was off, and that we weren't properly using the available resources (uh hyello, dinos). Okay so two tamed rideable parasaur friends later, I'm tryna get my stupid dodo guys makin' babies, but I'm struggling. The lady's pooped out 3 eggs so far, none of which are fertilized. They're both set to wander and mate, in a decently small pen, so ??? Also, I'm not trying to learn EVERYTHING by reading guides online but I just feel so lost about strategy. I can't remember what level I am... like 30-something? I want to build a dino pen but then I got sidetracked after reading that dinos can gather resources, so I set one of my homeboys to do that and to stop following me and he just chills by the house. Like I just don't know where to start. I don't feel like I'm actually getting the hang of what I'm doing, rather that I just try something and it either does or doesn't work.

    TL;DR: we're not new but we're not veterans and we don't really know what we're doing so can you point us in the direction of liiiiiike some solid basics? Thanks forever.

    submitted by /u/sherdle
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel