• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 9, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Devs just wiped a legit base because they thought it was in the mesh...

    ARK on Xbox One Devs just wiped a legit base because they thought it was in the mesh...


    Devs just wiped a legit base because they thought it was in the mesh...

    Posted: 08 May 2019 12:37 PM PDT

    So my base was wiped by a dev. He thinks it was in the mesh. I don't think so. All you have to do is grappel into it. I had turrets pointing at the entrance of it where anyone could've walked in without using any cheats.

    It sucks because for maybe 4 months I've been able to hide my stuff in a hidden spot, but only this week I decided to move it to this base location. I was about to make my first replicator and I stayed up all night trying to get materials for it. All I needed was 20 more element and 90 more pearls.

    I think it's unfair how they decide what is the mesh or not. I read the code of conduct. I'm not snapped to the barrier, I'm not under the map, I'm not over it, etc.

    I actually had a ticket because my dinos just disappeared one day and they were going to replace them at shit levels. I told him exactly where the base was, not hiding it from him, and I told him he would probably need to be outside cause the base is crammed.

    But he just wiped everything. My bases have gotten meshed at least 3x throughout this ordeal and I've always picked back up cause my good stuff was separate from the base, but they never do anything at all about the meshers. Now they just wiped a legit base instead :]

    P.S: can someone please explain to me the official mesh description according to wildcard, other than in the code of conduct?

    submitted by /u/adbdragonmaster1
    [link] [comments]

    Single player dedicated server dino up/downloads.

    Posted: 08 May 2019 11:20 PM PDT

    Im using an old xbox as a designated server to run through each of the maps. When i finished island i uploaded some dinos, fought the final boss and ascended then changed the server to scorched earth, no problem. When i finished scorched earth i used admin commands to ascend to aberration but i know that it takes ages to get to the obelisk safely. So i downloaded my survivor. Now after a couple of weeks playing i can reach the obelisk and want to grab some dinos. Can i use the server to load up the old scorched earth data, create a new survivor on scorched earth, use an admin command to add him to my old tribe then upload it, change the server back to aberration then download it on my original survivor? Or do i need to admin ascend my old character back to scorched earth, upload, admin ascend back to aberration and download?

    Either way its a pain. After an initial investment to have 2 xboxes, two copies of the game and two copies of the dlc, it sure is annoying having to do these wierd work arounds to progress theough the story.

    submitted by /u/Captain9653
    [link] [comments]

    Crystal Isles map

    Posted: 08 May 2019 04:29 PM PDT

    Just recently heard of the new map that's supposed to be coming to official and was wondering when that's supposed to be happening on console. Can somebody give me some details? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/CaineH23
    [link] [comments]

    What are the names of current Mega-Tribes at the moment?

    Posted: 08 May 2019 05:07 PM PDT

    It's been a while since I played properly but last mega-tribes that we're known to me was Faction, French Touch, Supremacy, Hydra, Gorilla Gang. I'm not after server lists I'm just curious of the names so I know who to leave be when on servers

    submitted by /u/MaliciousPatrick
    [link] [comments]

    How to spawn in Reaper kings or queens on private rag server? Game crashes each attempt

    Posted: 08 May 2019 06:50 AM PDT

    So when I try to spawn one in the server crashes and the server performs a roll back :/

    I have tried about 3 different codes to spawn one in but none work at all

    Is it just not possible?

    submitted by /u/chocolateraiin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel