• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 8, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread


    Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    Posted: 07 Jun 2019 02:57 PM PDT

    Please post all server listings and looking for tribe posts in this thread. All others will be removed.

    It's time for a new thread with fresh listings for the weekend. We will be doing this regularly from now on in order to keep them fresh.

    For a dedicated servers only sub, please see r/survivetogether. For an LFG only sub, please see /r/playarklfg

    Happy Arking

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Nitrado Island primative+ server no supply drops?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2019 03:18 PM PDT

    My server has supply drops turned on and I've never experience this issue hosting a nitrado server before. Does Primative+ not allow supply drops? I've tried searching with no luck.

    submitted by /u/SALTED_P0RK
    [link] [comments]

    Server host for my friend

    Posted: 07 Jun 2019 10:40 PM PDT

    My friend would like to rent his own server from a hosted like nitrado. What would be the best service to host from? He doesn't need a large amount of slots but he does want smooth, lag free gameplay. Also a service with a NA WEST server would be good. We are thinking of using hosthavoc but we are not sure. Thanks! Sry I'm on mobile

    submitted by /u/JackTheMemeBoi
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox tether distance

    Posted: 07 Jun 2019 11:38 AM PDT

    Is there anyway to get rid of the incredibly annoying tether distance?

    submitted by /u/Thatoneguyyayeet
    [link] [comments]

    Engrams

    Posted: 07 Jun 2019 11:13 AM PDT

    Tried searching google but not to sure how to word it. I was changing some things in the code and must of messed this up. I tried boosting it so you get 100 engrams every level just so everyone can learn everything and now every time I sign on I'm left with negative 8 points I seen the engram override code but unsure what half it means. Changed it to true for the override and still same issue

    Using Nitrado and beacon on Xbox one

    submitted by /u/skippy902
    [link] [comments]

    I’m at a loss

    Posted: 07 Jun 2019 08:48 AM PDT

    So I was planning on playing on my own dedicated server hosted on my extra Xbox, before the problem was the primal data_bp but now whenever I join it just has the loading screen without the loading bar. After about 20 seconds it tells me join failed... is there some way to fix this or is wildcard boning me in the butt?

    submitted by /u/Derptastic-Domus
    [link] [comments]

    Ark servers go down yet again

    Posted: 07 Jun 2019 04:09 AM PDT

    Busy taming for 10 hours? Nah can't retrieve the address

    submitted by /u/DaBigby
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel