• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 9, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - True Story

    ARK: Survival Evolved - True Story


    True Story

    Posted: 09 Jul 2019 07:14 AM PDT

    People in ark

    Posted: 09 Jul 2019 12:00 AM PDT

    Typical ARK Private Server event

    Posted: 08 Jul 2019 09:05 PM PDT

    Look at this beauty. Looks like a megazord or a raptor version of Optimus Prime. AND it's actually a max level.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2019 09:41 AM PDT

    Is this what a nightmare looks like?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2019 08:39 PM PDT

    I am testing the mod Transcendent Ark. Yes you ARE see allos laying down and resting ... thry also sleep. Those are my girls and my manas(Trying to figure what do with soo many lol) The mod gives better AI and different animations. I am hoping it doesnt get abandoned like Zoology. :)

    Posted: 09 Jul 2019 01:38 AM PDT

    My ptera squad ��

    Posted: 09 Jul 2019 07:00 AM PDT

    Screw you event, I'll do it myself (shameless Thanos quote) Shame its babies are gonna be fodder for the King Titan - F's in the chat and all that :)

    Posted: 09 Jul 2019 04:46 AM PDT

    Event Color Ptera

    Posted: 09 Jul 2019 09:21 AM PDT

    Looking for switch players

    Posted: 09 Jul 2019 09:49 AM PDT

    Looking for switch players to join together in a small non-dedicated server. will be a new start with a reasonable boost to XP taming and breeding

    submitted by /u/NycoBites
    [link] [comments]

    ummm

    Posted: 08 Jul 2019 11:34 PM PDT

    Setting prorities..

    Posted: 09 Jul 2019 10:49 AM PDT

    When you mutate too much

    Posted: 08 Jul 2019 11:52 PM PDT

    Can anybody explain to me what this is and the locations of it?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2019 06:39 AM PDT

    What’s something mildly irritating that’s happened in your game recently?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2019 10:17 AM PDT

    I'm playing single player and I'm fairly low level, haven't ventured too far from home (I'm scared). I've been amassing tames and recently got some ichthys. I had one stuck on a rock and set it to wander/aggressive to see if it would get unstuck by itself. Flash forward about a week (real life) and I've forgotten it's on wander/aggressive. I finally get enough materials for a saddle between other builds. Place the saddle on, ride it to a loot drop, hop of AND HES GONE. I'm sure I'll get a notification soon that he's been eaten by a meg.

    submitted by /u/ViktoriaaKills
    [link] [comments]

    Ele-dust Gacha chances?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2019 09:52 AM PDT

    The server I'm playing on is only 2x rates on everything, and the Admin allows us to buy dinos and such that aren't available on our map for a giant pile of metal each. How many Gachas (statistically) would I have to buy to get lucky and get an element dust producing one? The wiki says "Very Rare", but doesn't give a statistical chance, and I'd like to know a betting guess at least if anything.

    submitted by /u/Eulaxendur
    [link] [comments]

    A little confused on how DLC works

    Posted: 09 Jul 2019 09:50 AM PDT

    Hi. I'm pretty new to ark and have pretty much only played the new map. I love it. I just bought the season pass for the summer sale and am just wondering what it comes with. I know it comes with the other maps but does it come with new items? Can those new items be used on other worlds? Now that I own the season pass after starting the game do I need to restart? Thanks

    submitted by /u/LegendOfZink
    [link] [comments]

    Help a bob out on small tribes?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2019 07:37 AM PDT

    Hello, was just starting out on small tribes on pc and was just wandering if anyone would be kind enough to give me some starting gear to get on my feet, thanks for considering

    submitted by /u/just33312
    [link] [comments]

    Ark game size without mods

    Posted: 09 Jul 2019 05:56 AM PDT

    Hi guys
    I finally talked the GF into trying Ark on her laptop, but when i try to install it, it says that the download size is 140 GB - can this be true? I checked off all DLC's and checked that there arent any subbed mods - the system requirements still says 60 GB..

    submitted by /u/Geelsmark
    [link] [comments]

    Some S+ for PS4 questions.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2019 09:41 AM PDT

    My wife plays Ark on PS4 and has been seeing YouTube videos on the S+ mod. it has some features that interest her so i thought i would ask on this sub to find out more about it. i have searched the forums and this sub and have not been able to find much information. I did see that S+ was released on console with the Homestead update.

    She plays single player so i dont know is S+ is server only.

    1. Is S+ server only or can it be used in SP?

    2. Is S+ still active on PS4 or has it been disabled?

    3.If it is still active on PS4 how does one access the feature?

    I know this may or may not be common knowledge. Thank you for any help you can provide.

    submitted by /u/OhasaGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Prim+ help

    Posted: 09 Jul 2019 09:30 AM PDT

    So I've only just discovered that consoles can play prim+ I had a quick mess around in creative lastnight to check it out. Is there an equivalent to air conditioners for hatching. Also is it really worth switching over from normal for a few extra structures/weapons?

    submitted by /u/ScrubWithaBanjo
    [link] [comments]

    My fully color mutated Yuty. I got really lucky with the colors.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2019 01:30 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel