• Breaking News

    Friday, April 24, 2020

    Ark PS4 This is one creepy weirdo this guy left his sort open I take a peak and find this....

    Ark PS4 This is one creepy weirdo this guy left his sort open I take a peak and find this....


    This is one creepy weirdo this guy left his sort open I take a peak and find this....

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    Modding private servers

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 12:30 AM PDT

    So I got a Nitrado server for me and my friends which I'm pretty crap at controlling and we would like to get some mods on it namely s+ and classic flyers is there any way to do so?

    submitted by /u/rip-yoda
    [link] [comments]

    I have a breeding question

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    I just started to dabble in breeding and am a little confused. When the baby is born does it have the parents stats at the moment of Thier training or does leveling them towards say high a melee damage build effect the babies base stats?

    submitted by /u/Fatalgassbagg
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question about species X

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    Can species x be destroyed by dinos? I'm trying to raid a base and it has species x protecting it, I've managed to destroy some with grenades while trying to break down some walls, but my lightning wyvern did not do any damage when I flew over the wall to destroy it

    submitted by /u/JBark5010
    [link] [comments]

    I'll be getting back to official. Any advice?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    I havent played official since before extinction, I'm no noob, just want to know if theres any changes to pvp or such I should know

    submitted by /u/jackhenns
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel