• Breaking News

    Monday, August 26, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One The best looking argys i have ever bred

    ARK on Xbox One The best looking argys i have ever bred


    The best looking argys i have ever bred

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 01:49 PM PDT

    How to kill bosses and get Tek starting in SP Valguero..?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 05:48 PM PDT

    Hey all.. Looking for some advice here. Started the game back up and have a very solid SP game going on in Valguero but I want to get Tek items and BPs.. I understand I need to transfer to the various other maps to kill the bosses but want to avoid losing Dinos, items and bases. I've never transferred before so I'm a little uncertain. I've looked online but a lot of the tutorials are not relevant or are quite old. Has anyone been in my shoes and what'd you do?

    submitted by /u/rainmakre
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone play the Xbox windows version on their PC? I need help

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 06:55 PM PDT

    So I don't have an Xbox, but I'm wanting to play with my friend who does. So I signed up to the Xbox for PC gamepass which gives me the base version of Ark from the windows store. It is the play anywhere edition. For some reason it will not let me move the resolution slider all the way to 1920x1080. Its limited to 1200x900. I've tried all the settings, updated drivers, tried a different monitor. I've played other windows /Xbox play anywhere titles like Forza and Sea of Thieves. This is the first time I've had this problem. It seems to be Ark.

    I have over 300 hours on the Steam version, and so the Xbox /PC play anywhere version is looking pretty blurry since I can't select the correct resolution, so I'm weary of purchasing the season pass on windows store and make the move from steam.

    submitted by /u/sabotage
    [link] [comments]

    S+ Engram Game.ini code names?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 10:56 AM PDT

    I am making an unofficial creative server and I want all structure engrams to automatically unlock at lvl1 however I cant find the names for S+ engrams anywhere. Does anybody know them?

    submitted by /u/Toland_the_Mad
    [link] [comments]

    When I try to go on ark this comes up, the Xbox live servers aren’t down and I’ve tried everything it says on their website, what’s wrong and what can I do?!

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 04:30 PM PDT

    Single player BP limits

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 04:28 PM PDT

    What is the highest quality BP that is actually forgeable? Example: Spawning a Longneck Rifle BP of quality 100 requires more resources than the smithy can hold. What are the limits on popular/useful items?

    submitted by /u/WizardSleev
    [link] [comments]

    I think I found an Easter egg

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 01:09 PM PDT

    Me and brother were playing ark and then my brother just hit a lotta buttons and "Evolve" nerdout started playing. Has anyone else found it?

    submitted by /u/powerfullatom111
    [link] [comments]

    Advice?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 12:05 PM PDT

    I've had Ark on my Xbox one for a year or 2 now and I still suck at it. I can't seem to progress on servers and my single player saves keep getting deleted. I don't understand how people progress so quickly and get so good. This may seem kinda silly but does anyone have any advice?

    submitted by /u/alotofyikes
    [link] [comments]

    So, can we, and if not, when will we be able to, transfer dinos from other maps to Valguero?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 09:50 AM PDT

    Just wondering, cause I want some Aberration tames, like Glowtail. Haha.

    submitted by /u/dxswantan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel