• Breaking News

    Monday, August 26, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Baby dino:doesn't get cool color mutation me:

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Baby dino:doesn't get cool color mutation me:


    Baby dino:doesn't get cool color mutation me:

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 03:25 AM PDT

    Curse the White Whale! Another raft lost to the depths. This guy really puts the dick in Moby Dick.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 06:50 PM PDT

    My friend dared me to fight it with my gun, I had other ideas...

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 01:46 PM PDT

    This is probably gonna get lost but I made a metal cabin thing. Sorry for the bad image quality

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 05:09 AM PDT

    The start of a great army.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 04:40 PM PDT

    Last One. I Need Another Name. Y’all Are Too Good.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 06:33 AM PDT

    Anyone else suffered this cruel fate?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 06:14 PM PDT

    These 2 love birds made an almost fully mutated baby his name is STITCH

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 04:34 AM PDT

    Player:uses deino to jump on other players raptors:

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 03:20 AM PDT

    When you have mutated tames

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 08:30 AM PDT

    PSA for if you use tranq arrows

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 07:52 AM PDT

    Winning those tribe wars be like..

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 10:35 AM PDT

    Reminds me of somewhere..

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 09:17 AM PDT

    Weekend adventure PC PVP Official.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 07:26 AM PDT

    I love these stories on here. I hope you do too. .

    TLDR; Left tribe because of differences in play style. . .

    This weekend was great. Let me tell you about it.

    Since the last wipe on the center. I asked to be leader of the tribe. I don't want to be the leader. I just want to play smart. Stay hidden. Protect our stuff. Giver raiders NOTHING. Be annoying to raid.
    That did not happen. The leaders wanted to be alpha. That was fine because they did not play much. For the week preceding this weekend they would log in. Run around do some stuff and log off. I was the defacto leader now. Great. We made a crafting raft and kept it hidden. It survived attacks from wyverns.
    We made friends with the server's alpha. We tried to be friends with everyone we met. We had nothing and invited people to our tribe that seemed cool and relaxed. It was going great. Since we have stayed small we never got raided. We made rules like no sleeping in you base. Only cross server raiding. Etc. Great!
    When the other people got on. They complained. Made fun of our stuff. Said we were wasting our time. They tried to pressure us in to doing things that broke our rules. The disagreed with everything we wanted to do. But, they were not on much.
    The problem was when we got a lot of stuff and Dinos. We had all the resource gathers we needed. We were about to take over a cave and get some better Dinos for gathering. We made the kibble for taming. Then the other two tribe members got interested. They got Dinos from the Chinese. Really nice Dinos. They took all the materials we had and made a base right in the metal spawn of Herb island. They asked the Chinese to raid people on the server that were in spots they wanted. I already had permission from the alpha to build in certain spots. I did not want to live on Herb. Especially with an unprotected base on top of metal spawns. People on the server literally asked why we were building in the open. I felt stupid and used.
    BOB1 and I gathered all the stuff we had farmed and left. I was the tribe owner. I could have a taken all those high level Dinos. But, didn't. That is not how I want to play. With honestly and integrity for my tribe mates. I feel it is best. Stay small, be worthless to raid, hide you stuff and only begin to surface once you have 20 or more slot capped heavy turrets built in a difficult to raid spot and base. A really simple and effective plan.
    We had more adventures. Built another crafting raft. Lost it to an alpha Leed. Lost our high level argy. But it was fun. Super fun.
    We mostly play on the weekend. If you are interested in playing PC official then send me a message.

    If you stuck with me so far, thanks. Maybe I will see you out there.

    submitted by /u/Weth1000
    [link] [comments]

    just a cool screenshot in the overseer cave

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 11:03 AM PDT

    Git my first ever griffin in ark

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 10:42 AM PDT

    Everybody and Their Mother 0_0

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 10:33 AM PDT

    Looking for some friendly people to play with

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 09:42 AM PDT

    Hi there,

    Recently I started playing this game and I am totally hooked. Now I have 500+ hours on it and a lvl 98 character on the MTS server, but noone to play with. I am looking for some friendly people willing to take an active Bob without pvp-skills into their tribe. I don't really care what server, I'd just like to further progress. I play on pc.

    Thanks for reading :)

    submitted by /u/The_Wretched_Shiro
    [link] [comments]

    Made a tek dino breeding/storage area

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 09:12 AM PDT

    Need Help :D

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 06:45 AM PDT

    So my mate started a server for me and my mates and one of the rules is that we get a square on the map to build on and I built at Viking bay and I'm not allowed to place traps any tips for knocking down wyverns??

    submitted by /u/MESOZOIC-
    [link] [comments]

    This has happened to everyone.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 10:06 AM PDT

    Best way to obtain high end loot on Valguero?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 07:48 AM PDT

    We are set up to do the spider cave, radiation zone & underground ocean right now. I just followed a guide for deep sea loot crate locations and basically spend 30 mins finding nothing before running out of oxygen. We need to find ascendant armour and weapon bps mainly.

    submitted by /u/gederz
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anyway to claim stuff from other tribes?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 06:28 AM PDT

    So there was an offline raider that left the server after I trapped knocked him to often and now his raft with all of his stuff stands here so I was wondering if I can claim the raft and the stuff placed on it somehow. Playing on official btw

    submitted by /u/GangdolfBangdolf
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel