• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 4, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One "i fell of the cliff"

    ARK on Xbox One "i fell of the cliff"


    "i fell of the cliff"

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 07:28 PM PDT

    Cant wood floor here: cant place structure here

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 05:00 PM PDT

    Keeps saying this at an area I have found in Valguero jungle. It's a large open cavern of sorts with water inside, and multi-layered. Seems ideal for a base but for some reason this keeps coming up. There are no aggressive dinos nearby, and no other bases in vicinity and it's all pretty flat. Is there any way to get around this or am I just doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/underpin487
    [link] [comments]

    Valguero map

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 06:14 AM PDT

    Is there a decent list map of resources and dinos yet forq valguero yet? Everything I've seen doesn't show much because it's so new

    submitted by /u/NFahey1
    [link] [comments]

    My friends level 1 engrams are gone on small tribes help?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 05:55 PM PDT

    Ark server issues. Please help!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 05:21 AM PDT

    I have a server through Nitrado that had issues the first few days of me renting it then it worked fine. I switched the map to Extinction and restarted the server and now I can't find it at all. The server list does not say a session can't be found, it's just blank. Any ideas on what I can do? Server name is Fartbox.

    submitted by /u/GrandpaGrassy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel