• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 4, 2019

    Ark PS4 This is a pretty big let down. Ended up getting a Flock dermis and it just turns out to be a reskinned Dimorph.

    Ark PS4 This is a pretty big let down. Ended up getting a Flock dermis and it just turns out to be a reskinned Dimorph.


    This is a pretty big let down. Ended up getting a Flock dermis and it just turns out to be a reskinned Dimorph.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 12:29 AM PDT

    Need help finding supplies for cures!!

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 07:54 AM PDT

    So I got attacked by some guys while playing solo, and I ended up getting what I think is mega rabies from them. I'm high enough level to learn lesser antidote but I'm having a hard time finding the ingredients for it. Need help asap. If anyone has some and are willing to help out I can give you the server I'm in and my location. Anything is welcome. Thanks. I'm in a pvp ps4 official server on the island btw.

    submitted by /u/jungleman1998
    [link] [comments]

    DLC NOT INSTALLED

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 02:56 AM PDT

    Hello I've bought Aberration few days ago and 3 Bionic skins For Aberration, whenever I want to play it it says "DLC NOT INSTALLED" and takes me to playstation store but it keeps saying CONTENT NOT AVAILABLE even though I bought it. And for the Bionic skins....I can't find them either! I tried everything.. Renewing my license.....tick default survivor items....respawning but nothing worked

    submitted by /u/Iam_Dodo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel