• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 3, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved ark Code from the countdown decoded.

    ARK: Survival Evolved ark Code from the countdown decoded.


    ark Code from the countdown decoded.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 08:30 AM PDT

    I got curious when I saw the same alien code you can find in the Tek cave in the countdown and decided to decode it.

    https://i.imgur.com/heWQnbf.png

    This code on the side translates to: "AP Secure Connection"

    https://i.imgur.com/UqyjKuE.png

    this part next to the character holo translates into: "Specimen Viability: 52%"

    https://i.imgur.com/OdDuavl.png

    this part here translates to: "Previous Directive Runtime: 6.0485183048e+52 Tp" not sure what it means.

    https://i.imgur.com/nZTLLIB.png

    this part was really hard to see so i'm not a 100% sure the translation is correct but this is what I got: "C2I Integrity: 89%"

    Now on the other side we can see this: https://i.imgur.com/Lscq4aK.png

    and that translates into: "PhysSec: OK"

    beneath that it says: "Power Core: OK"

    https://i.imgur.com/om2STzt.png

    On the left it says: "ComSec: OK"

    https://i.imgur.com/gkBNJSl.png

    and lastly this part: https://i.imgur.com/fkjpr5U.png

    which translates into:"OpSec: OK"

    Those were all of the ark code I could find. Not sure what this all means but it seems to be hinting at more Tek stuff.

    submitted by /u/buuburn32
    [link] [comments]

    Do burried reapers auto-decay on official PVP servers?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 07:01 AM PDT

    "Thanks for beliving in me, Helena." [OC]

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 02:10 PM PDT

    Got wiped by a tribe.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 11:32 AM PDT

    Started on a PvP server belonging to a fuend of a friend of a friend on Nitrado, the idea was to ally with my friends but after several bad starts, I was able to tame a pteradon and to snag some Deinonychus eggs also. Due to my friends leader being away I was unable to ally, but my friend face me some gear. I then build a small base. Next day, I'm dead, so is the pteradon and a deinonychus is also dead. The raiders broke a door, smashed everything in the base and smashed the bed. I got back to assess the damage and I find one of my Deinonychus...with a full inventory of gear. Raid failure, the loot carrier ran away, they got about 2000 metal, no gear.

    submitted by /u/Scorchx3000
    [link] [comments]

    Fishing Spot On Valguero

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 07:35 AM PDT

    Hello, I have been playing with friends for a while on the Valguero map, and we are almost ready to fight the bosses. But we need rex saddles, one of the ways to get rex saddles is to fish them up. So I decided to go fishing, but could not find any good fishing spots. Anyone have a recommendation? I don't care about how hard it is to get to said fishing spot, as long as it is a good one, I am fine. Thank you!
    Edit: What dinos are around the spot does not matter.

    submitted by /u/TopHatTurte
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know why Sel Mods and Sel Vision Mod were deleted off the Workshop??

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 11:03 AM PDT

    We have been using it on our servers for some time and have had no issues or conflicts with it, and many mod authors are letting people know ahead of time and sometime Open Sourcing their mods it seems weird such a popular set of mods that were working fine just went poof.

    Couldn't even find a single mention of it so I think I just happened to notice it just happening, because it was up last night.

    submitted by /u/WolvenSpectre
    [link] [comments]

    Tusos/Mosas and alphas oh my! Valguero question.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 09:57 AM PDT

    Would like to gather some ancedotala evidence from you lot who play on PVE Official Valguero. Have your servers seen any tusos? Alpha Tusos? Mosas? Alpha mosas? and if so how many, the frequency at which you've found them? My server has only seen 2 alpha mosas, both spawned at the same time, and directly after a server restart. That's it. No mosa has been tamed(one spotted), no tuso has been seen since Valguero started. We had a tribe build a wall blocking off a small part of the ocean and i'm concerned maybe that is the only spawn area for Tuso. Our ocean is almost always empty upon visits and almost every tribe is friendly and chatty, with multiple tribes reporting their ocean findings, I don't think it's a case of one tribe wiping out the ocean, especially since it has been awhile that Valguero has been out. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/fdisc0
    [link] [comments]

    My Modern Green House Tavern

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 09:35 AM PDT

    Asian and OC servers connection times out...

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 07:04 AM PDT

    Anyone else having issues only with Asian and OC servers not letting you connect? I can still play EU and NA servers no problem, but when I transfer to an Asian or OC server or try and join from the main screen I get disconnected with the "connection time out error". Iv reset the game multiple times, restarted my PlayStation, tried multiple dns servers, connected my playstation through my modem to bypass my router, and contacted my isp (who didn't have any issues) my isp is metronet, and I live in Indiana in the US. Evidently my friend that lives a mile away is able to connect to those servers still. Iv tried to reach out to wild card yet all my tickets get closed automatically.

    Has anyone found a valid solution to this?

    submitted by /u/Fate1200
    [link] [comments]

    Cave building restriction

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 05:33 AM PDT

    Could you just restrict cave build so you can't build at choke points? This would really help ORP servers too. :)

    submitted by /u/JustAnArkPlayer
    [link] [comments]

    Ducktown 5x taming fun community!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 09:46 AM PDT

    Imprinting his baby

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 02:24 PM PDT

    Small Islands at night on Valguero made me spend a considerable amount of hours with NVIDIA Ansel (crosspost from /r/ARK)

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 02:07 PM PDT

    So, why is there no button to the T in LifesLabyrinth?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 10:54 PM PDT

    So, why is there no button to the T in LifesLabyrinth?

    I'm about to have a hernia.

    I just spent an hour and some, probably closer to two hours, trying to wrap my tired brain around how to kill a giga guarding the entrance to LifesLabyrinth. I eventually remembered turrets were a thing and set one up on a metal pillar to shoot it to death.

    After walking my paracer platform and its guardians all the way out here next to its entrance (the turret is now also guarding it), after gathering all the stuff needed to get through...

    WTF? WHERE IS THE EFFING BUTTON????

    I've left and come back. I've searched online. I got one stupid thread on Steam from ages ago talking about how a "restart of the server fixed it." I've waited. No luck there. Left and reentered the cave. Re-rendered it.

    This is an official server.

    I can't restart the server.

    Is it just broken???? So after 4 hours or more of work tonight, I can't even do this fucking dungeon, because a button randomly decided lololololol not gonna show up???

    I honestly don't have words. I'm so tired and frustrated. I can't just leave these dinos here either, because there's gigas and sandworms and everything else out here. A short stint in a cave is one thing, a whole night or more is another.

    I'm just. Why? Why? ...WHY?

    https://i.redd.it/ft7qyckea6e31.png

    submitted by /u/Silfurgames
    [link] [comments]

    Imprinting setting questions

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 08:31 PM PDT

    Trying to get 7 hour cuddle interval and be able to miss the cuddle by a little bit of time, so increase the window for the cuddle.

    These are the settings:

    MatingIntervalMultiplier=0.5

    EggHatchSpeedMultiplier=2

    BabyMatureSpeedMultiplier=2

    BabyCuddleIntervalMultiplier=0.51

    BabyCuddleGracePeriodMultiplier=1

    BabyCuddleLoseImprintQualitySpeedMultiplier=1

    BabyFoodConsumptionSpeedMultiplier=1

    submitted by /u/Progamingcinema
    [link] [comments]

    A question about breeding.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 06:32 PM PDT

    I tamed 2 rex, 150 and 145 both with high melee and average other stats. They came to 217 and 224 post tame. Just hatched an egg and got twins level 236 with the best stats of both the parents minus food. Zero mutations so far.

    Should I use them as the new parents? Or breed them with the parents?

    The babies hatched with 9020 health and 350% melee.

    submitted by /u/-Armality-
    [link] [comments]

    Fix for metal not respawning in sP?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 02:13 PM PDT

    Cant seem to get metal to respawn in single player and all the official servers are blown up and covered in pillars. Suggestions? Id even take a suggestion on a cleaner Official server

    submitted by /u/Bulevine
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel