• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 3, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread


    Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 02:57 PM PDT

    Please post all server listings and looking for tribe posts in this thread. All others will be removed.

    It's time for a new thread with fresh listings for the weekend. We will be doing this regularly from now on in order to keep them fresh.

    For a dedicated servers only sub, please see r/survivetogether. For an LFG only sub, please see /r/playarklfg

    Happy Arking

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Ok, this was my first time meeting the ice titan ( when ex. Came out) and he did not disappoint me.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 12:37 PM PDT

    is there a way to still transfer items?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 02:09 AM PDT

    i was trying to move my base to a different server, but since the items transfers are disabled, is there still a way to do this? theres still been raiders from different servers bringing their cryopods and rockets and stuff, how are they transfering stuff to different servers?

    submitted by /u/PapadocRS
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone got a good Nitrado Server? (Valguero)

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 01:11 AM PDT

    Looking for a decent server for me and two others. We don't want the ratings to be too high but a good boost. Roughly 5-10 harvest Taming not an issue but hopefully not instant Level up fast but not instant too.

    Sounds really needy but we like a relaxed server with a mediocre challenge. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/GoodCallG
    [link] [comments]

    One lesson in ark: never turn back

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 11:46 PM PDT

    What do you guys name your dinos?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 09:17 PM PDT

    Mine are mostly named after my pets or various adult film actors!

    submitted by /u/NecroZerp
    [link] [comments]

    What is this item I see people holding in screenshots?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 02:58 PM PDT

    Banning someone for harassment and trolling?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 04:16 PM PDT

    I'm playing on an PVE valguero server and I politely asked a tribe to remove clutter that was by my base that they claimed was trap and never used once I started building in the spot it was by and they said they would, the next day it was still there so I ask again if they could remove it(not knowing if they forgot or not) and they replied saying they wouldn't and when I stated they said they would they replied with "that was yesterday" and basically just started trolling in chat about it and being extremely rude about it. They come back and demo it at some point and put a metal pillar on it claiming they got rid of it then I find that. That all happened the first week the map came out. Fast forward to yesterday I'm on, I ask the tribe in global how much it would cost for them to remove it, they ask if I have any Rex eggs, I have one and they say deal, the guy comes to my base and expects me to drop the egg before he destroys the two pillars that are there, of course me not being as dumb as he assumes I don't drop it and tell him I'm waiting on him to demo the stuff first, then flies away and says he'll just come back and re-render them everyday and that "he wouldn't fly across the map to do anything for a dickhead like me" basically proving my concern of him just trying to scam me for an egg. Conversation goes on in global, he claims I'm annoying for asking him to remove the stuff (mind you only twice, after him saying yes) and that he'll give me a reason for being annoying, alluding to putting down more spam and probably kiting alphas to me, who knows. So my question is, with this guy harassing and trolling me is that a bannable offense with proof provided? I already sent in a support ticket to wildcard about it but I'm unsure if they actually do anything about this kind of stuff. Even used inappropriate language in global with everything said. Everyone else on the server has been cool and for some reason he claims I'm the only person he has a problem with but why would you have a problem with someone when all they did was ask you to demo something you're not using so they can build after you said yes? Just doesn't make sense to me so I'm boiling it down to just being a harassing troll. Any ideas or insight on situations like this?

    TLDR:Ask a tribe to remove their clutter by base, they oblige and refuse and harass and troll me about it.

    submitted by /u/Starkiller808
    [link] [comments]

    No sessions found glitch

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 02:47 PM PDT

    Ive been having this issue on ark xbox one where every time i try to play multiplayer, the game searches for sessions but it finds none, its only been a minor issue until now where nothing fixes it and i cant play any multiplayer servers, im mainly trying to connect o a unofficial server, ive tried resetting my xbox,the internet router and the game itself, is there any other methods of fixing this?

    submitted by /u/bolony21
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know the ini code to turn ive wyverns off?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 09:21 AM PDT

    In the basic nitrado settings ice wyverns arent a preset so I have to use the correct name in the custom line or just copy and paste an ini code.

    Ive not messed with ini at all and since I dont plan to have the server up for more than the 2 months I paid for I dont see much use in learning.

    But it would be nice just to turn the ice wyverns off and Ill go deeper into the trench and get some fire wyverns.

    submitted by /u/JohnnyFlack
    [link] [comments]

    Lost Dinos After Crash

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 04:50 AM PDT

    I was flying around on my argy with my dimorph on my shoulder when the game suddenly crashed and restarted.

    When I logged back in I had died, didn't mind dying but now I can't find my dinos, any ideas?

    I did read that sometimes when it crashes dinos can just vanish without a death message

    submitted by /u/TheIronHobbit
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel