• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 3, 2019

    Ark PS4 The worst of the ark community

    Ark PS4 The worst of the ark community


    The worst of the ark community

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 06:02 PM PDT

    Yo what are some easy waya to get muts

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 10:44 AM PDT

    Ive been trying for a long time to get muts with no luck any advice?

    submitted by /u/redstonem33boi
    [link] [comments]

    I’m really confused about transferring characters.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 10:13 AM PDT

    I have a 190 Fire wyvern with 100% imprint (which I'm quite proud of) on my rag official server. But when I transfer it in a few months time to valguero I'll lose my imprint because of the two separate characters. I want to swap my val character with my rag character now. Here are the questions I want answering:

    1. can I lose my character?

    2. How do I swap them?

    3. I'm the owner of both my tribes (there are 2 other people) who then becomes the owner?

    Note: I live next to the green ob and next to the blue ob on both servers so the obalisks are not a problem

    submitted by /u/bensmith2610
    [link] [comments]

    How to become a developer for ark

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 06:55 PM PDT

    Mutated Carno

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 11:53 PM PDT

    Just got the bug where the Manticore wouldn't land. Lost everything. How many years has this been an issue?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 03:19 PM PDT

    Seriously what's the point of even trying to do the boss fight? And is this going to be fixed ever or is it just now an unintentional feature?

    Pretty frustrated with WC refusing to fix this game.

    submitted by /u/huxmur
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel