• Breaking News

    Friday, June 10, 2022

    Ark PS4 pvp, is it worth it?

    Ark PS4 pvp, is it worth it?


    pvp, is it worth it?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2022 02:38 PM PDT

    So I'm playing on a pve server I get though nitrado, and I'm doing okay. Nothing particularly fancy, just kinda slowly setting myself up. I've discussed the possibility of switching to PvP with my friends in my tribe, and they're largely against it. I totally get it. I am too, for the most part. I don't like the idea of losing all my gear, getting my base wrecked, having dinos slaughtered- while offline. I know ORP exists, and some people use it. All that being said, is pvp worth it? I like the idea of actually fighting other tribes, now that I've gotten better at the game. Does anyone know any good pvp servers if it is worth it? I work a lot, and can only really play late at night because of that.

    submitted by /u/Budthor17
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel