• Breaking News

    Monday, August 26, 2019

    Ark PS4 Weekly Tribe/Server recruitment thread - (August 26)

    Ark PS4 Weekly Tribe/Server recruitment thread - (August 26)


    Weekly Tribe/Server recruitment thread - (August 26)

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 06:33 AM PDT

    Tribe, Official, & Unnofficial Server recruitment here. If you list your recruitment post more than once per week you will be disciplined, report any violators. (Responding to others with your server information outside of your weekly recruitment post is fine.)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    New host here

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 06:07 AM PDT

    I've recently rented a nitrado server for ps4 and have watched hours of configure videos, some commands seem to work with no hassle but the main one I'm having problems with is the taming multiplier it doesn't matter if it's x2 or x50 everything tames at normal speed.

    (Using expert mode)

    submitted by /u/DunxDigsIt
    [link] [comments]

    Where are all the caves with spiders on the island

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 02:13 PM PDT

    I have arachnophobia so i want to know where all the caves that i should avoid are

    submitted by /u/cloudmuffin2005
    [link] [comments]

    Whenever i try to type in character name or preset name it changes to chinese characters is that normal?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 04:38 AM PDT

    Too many Rex’s

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 12:59 PM PDT

    It's my first time breeding boss Rex's and I'm just wondering, the fuck do I do with the trash ones. There's like 20 of them

    submitted by /u/rasheedsense
    [link] [comments]

    Valquero mosa &griffin ?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 01:24 PM PDT

    Hello fellow ark players, is there any info on the mosa spawn location on valquero yet. Because i cant seem to find any info anywhere on the subject also is the griffin on this map, cause the dev on the server i play has one ??

    Ofcourse many thanks in advance for good info!

    Edit:already found the UO just asking where to find the mosa, cause i searched the underground far and wide

    submitted by /u/orma1123
    [link] [comments]

    DLCs??

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 10:46 AM PDT

    So the DLCs are for sale on the PlayStation store but do I already have them as the game had all the maps when I downloaded it or if there more content with the DLCs?

    submitted by /u/Lonestar1999
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Valgeuro Ann zone Plant Z Species?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2019 02:52 PM PDT

    Dose valgeuro abb zone have species z plants or not cause I want to tame a shine horn and I don't want to buy abbration please

    submitted by /u/Stupido-Dumbo
    [link] [comments]

    Feeding Babies.. Holy shit

    Posted: 23 Aug 2019 06:37 PM PDT

    So, I just want to make sure I have this right.

    First baby dodo I got, died because I didn't know you have to immediately force feed. Okay, no problem, try again. Second one died because I poured three fucking stacks of berries through it, meanwhile my adult dodos are still working on the first half stack I gave them probably 10 real life hours ago, and I had to walk away to get more because I wasn't expecting to need so many. It died before i could get back.

    Then I looked up a calculator for it.

    Seven hundred and fucking forty berries in the first day?? Am I reading this right? If so, what in the actual fuck. How is a baby expected to be feed nearing up on 3/4 of a thousand berries in the first day when the adults can go weeks in game on less than a full stack?

    Please don't give me the "not meant to be played single player" or "it's inflated because they're growing" speels because that does not justify such an absurd and imbalanced mechanic. I was more than willing to put time and work in to raise this thing, even if it took me 24+ hours IRL for it to grow up with reasonable food consumption, but that's by far the most artificially inflated thing I've seen in a game in years.

    Someone please tell me I'm wrong about this and doing something wrong lol

    submitted by /u/CorruptionIMC
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel