• Breaking News

    Monday, August 19, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday


    Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    Posted: 19 Aug 2019 06:34 AM PDT

    Mondays are for bug reports.

    Please make any reports of bugs you may find in the game here. Wildcard will be keeping an eye on these threads.

    Information to include:

    Platform

    Server

    What happened when you encountered the bug

    How long has this been happening?


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    When you haven't played in a year and Raptors can tackle you now

    Posted: 18 Aug 2019 04:06 PM PDT

    Surge Protector in your dorm room be like..

    Posted: 18 Aug 2019 11:59 AM PDT

    [XBox] Ice Golem taming on Valguero bugged

    Posted: 19 Aug 2019 08:18 AM PDT

    So, we know splash damage on the knockout shot is what takes taming effectiveness down to 80% and the builders have found a way to stop that splash damage, so that is not the scenario I'm writing about.

    The ice golems on Valguero are exhibiting a new issue. Upon the final shot that should slump the golem, the golem continues to stand and attempt to attack me. It's only upon another cannon shot that the golem finally goes down, but the problem is that he is falling before the cannon makes contact with him, so I'm effectively shooting a cannonball at a should-aready-be-knocked-out golem.

    I've got a video I'll work on uploading

    Tldr golem isn't slumping with full torpor applied until you actually do damage to him via that extra cannon shot.

    submitted by /u/msjs91011
    [link] [comments]

    Need players for official (PC) PVP

    Posted: 19 Aug 2019 08:05 AM PDT

    Looking for players who have some experience in the ark to join my tribe, i have picked it up on pc now and want to play with a bunch of like minded people. My back ground is i recently moved from ps4 official pvp i have well over 1500 hours on the PS4 . i been a solo and a big tribe so i know what can be done. if any one is interested post your name for discord and i get you sorted out. thanks guys

    submitted by /u/therandomman1
    [link] [comments]

    Character stuck in ark aberration

    Posted: 19 Aug 2019 11:34 AM PDT

    I left a pvp server on small tribes ranarok because of a level 315 mana player wiped me out and would not let me build or tame anything. So I then bought the dlc so I can try to get my own mana, and was going to all the dlc maps because i thought they had to be visited to unlock dlc engrams for all maps. I went to Aberation and I can not get out and my gosh is this map hard, I cant even get 40 hide to build a bed before im killed by something. I think my character will just be stuck in Aberation and will have to start a new player later. Any ideas on how to get my character out ?

    submitted by /u/consios88
    [link] [comments]

    SurviveTheArk | ARK Forums | Top Forum List

    Posted: 19 Aug 2019 09:49 AM PDT

    I made a really compact 2x2 base, what do you guys think?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2019 02:48 PM PDT

    Solo Player - official small tribes, 2.2k hours, lvl 103, tek engrams LFT

    Posted: 19 Aug 2019 07:02 AM PDT

    Please hit me up on discord if you need a tribe member. Played a ton on all maps until extinction, took a break for probably a year, just reinstalled last week. Trying to get back into things, dedicated pvp/pve and farmer.

    Captain Reynolds#3944

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ZachMartin
    [link] [comments]

    Tek replicator

    Posted: 19 Aug 2019 06:22 AM PDT

    Hello guys, I got a tek replicator in a blue orbital drop.My question is,where do i craft it?

    submitted by /u/pr0z3n2013
    [link] [comments]

    Red/Blue Gems on Valguero

    Posted: 19 Aug 2019 05:09 AM PDT

    Playing on Valguero and looking to get red gems for the gas colletor and blue for the hazmat suit and so on, but that rad cave kicks my ass way too quickly so Im looking for a more viable method to obtain these resources.

    submitted by /u/sir_big_tasty
    [link] [comments]

    Ark VR Mod

    Posted: 18 Aug 2019 02:46 PM PDT

    Ok, so I'm tired of my for WC to fix this and would like to create a mod to fix VR support. What is the feasibility of this? I'm a developer and know UE4 quite well, I'm specifically a VR developer. Does anyone know of the mod kit includes this type of functionality? I have it but have not looked at it in quite awhile, but it appears you can modify pretty much anything including the camera object which already has the oculus runtime attached to it. Any ideas or comments are welcome.

    submitted by /u/mindless2831
    [link] [comments]

    Ark easiest way to tame a rock elemental

    Posted: 19 Aug 2019 12:25 AM PDT

    Me and my Thyla “Thylian,” posing

    Posted: 18 Aug 2019 01:37 PM PDT

    is it worth getting into this game at this point?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2019 04:14 PM PDT

    I noticed it was on sale in the PSN store, and I've always been fascinated by this game. I don't know anything about it's current state, but I saw the Genesis trailer. The explorer's edition is $35 and standard edition is $18.

    submitted by /u/BasedMcNuggies
    [link] [comments]

    Raising 5 yutys and a Rex

    Posted: 18 Aug 2019 02:38 PM PDT

    Master Zoologist Challenge

    Posted: 18 Aug 2019 12:15 PM PDT

    TL;DR at the bottom!

    Hi guys, my name is classif13d. First off, let me start by saying how much I love the ARK community. Every gaming community has its share of knuckleheads as does ARK, but as a whole this is an awesome community. With that being said, I would like to present an idea for feedback.

    As you know, if you search ARK on YouTube, you will find hundreds of thousands of videos from creators with 1M+ followers. It's amazing how popular this game is! This puts the little guys like me and you not gaining many views on the YouTube side of things for lack of followers. This is why I have been working on a new challenge for myself and anyone who would want to complete it with me. Please look over the rules and give me any feedback that you may have. I am always open for it!

    The Challenege:

    I have listed every tameable creature in ark on a spreadsheet in Tiers. Tier 1 has twelve creatures that I have to tame before I can move to the next Tier. The creatures in Tier 1 are very basic and do not help a ton. Tier 2 starts getting into the production creatures with Tier 3 being where we start getting some ground mounts that can actually handle themselves in a battle. We can't even fly until Tier 4!

    There is a total of 10 tiers. With the tiers getting harder and harder as you go. BUT.... That's not even the challenge. Not only do I have to tame creatures in order, I can't get credit for completion until I perfect tame a creature that is 5 levels from max. I play difficulty 6, so this means the creature will have to be over level 150. Is it challenging? YES IT IS! But this, in my opinion, is what makes ARK so great.... The Challenge.

    What I am asking for is feedback on the tiers and what you think of the idea. Also, as a player, would this be challenging to you? I will link the spreadsheet below (It has green cells because I have tamed those on my series already):

    Master Zoologist: Tiers

    I have a video on YouTube explaining the series and the rules I will be following, but I won't link it here for obvious reasons.

    Thanks in advance for the feedback!

    TL;DR - I am looking for feedback on a challenge I am using over on my YouTube channel. I have created a challenge where I have to tame creatures in tiers and can't move to the next tier until I have completed the current one. The creature also has to be 5 levels from max.

    submitted by /u/classif13d
    [link] [comments]

    ARK discord is jacked up?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2019 07:35 PM PDT

    Is this the best we can come up with for the ark discord?

    Maybe wildcard should step in and talk with discord so they can run their "official discord" or w/e. Because this guy has been an ass for a while (talkin years not days). Pretty much no one talks in discord anymore because he may ban. It doesn't reflect well on the community.

    https://i.imgur.com/I3yfdkz.png

    submitted by /u/tazjango
    [link] [comments]

    Valguero The Lost Temple final Cavern Quick Question

    Posted: 18 Aug 2019 02:26 PM PDT

    So apparently in the last cavern if you touch the ground you instant die? I was seeing if anyone knew if it would be worth it to try and recover my items, or since they are on the untouchable ground. I wont he able to reach them. Appreciate your help!

    submitted by /u/ItsDanimal
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel