• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 4, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Something about chat in game for me

    ARK on Xbox One Something about chat in game for me


    Something about chat in game for me

    Posted: 03 Sep 2019 09:35 AM PDT

    Back in the days of old, ARK blocked profane language unless you used something like "s/hit" to mask it. Now, I see people saying Fuck, Shit, etc. without doing that, but when I go to type it and send, it doesn't even send or show that I typed. Until I used the / method.

    Am I missing a setting? Using / is annoying. I don't flame up the chat, it's just part of my language haha.

    submitted by /u/dxswantan
    [link] [comments]

    Transfer Tributes Across Cluster

    Posted: 03 Sep 2019 04:32 PM PDT

    Does anyone know a way to allow tribute items to be transferred across a cluster?

    submitted by /u/AustinTheArcane
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel