• Breaking News

    Monday, September 30, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday


    Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 06:33 AM PDT

    Mondays are for bug reports.

    Please make any reports of bugs you may find in the game here. Wildcard will be keeping an eye on these threads.

    Information to include:

    Platform

    Server

    What happened when you encountered the bug

    How long has this been happening?


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Good chitin farmers though

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 08:17 PM PDT

    PSA: Deinonychus may be broken on rag and island boss fight

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 10:44 AM PDT

    When the deinonychus's melee scaling was buffed I decided to try them out on the bosses.

    They worked great on all maps for any boss with a damage multiplier, but I noticed on rag and island there was no option to jump on the bosses. Of course this didn't matter because I just nipped at their heels usually.

    Recently, WC has fixed it so that you can pounce the bosses, but it doesnt make a difference because as soon as you get near them with a deinonychus (on any map other than Valguero) your game crashes.

    This has happened multiple times without fail when attacking dragon with a deinonychus on both rag and island.

    Has anyone else experienced this?

    I'm playing on official PvP, and I have a GTX 1070TI + Ryzen 5 2600x + ark running on a Samsung Evo pro, I don't crash often so I'm assuming it's a bug.

    submitted by /u/ThatFredditor
    [link] [comments]

    Coming back to play since 2016, mods page is a mess and i can't find the right/updated mods i used to use, could I get some help?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 07:20 AM PDT

    Hey!

    I used to play with things like;

    Reusable plus,

    a bag finder if you died,

    S+ structures so i could have big boats and high bases,

    a dino tracker,

    a item stacker mod,

    a spyglass enchancer,

    various structures like bridges and stuff but i think thats s+ related anyway.

    a snapping mod for structures and things like rafts/saddles etc

    an auto item deleter mod when picked up, like seeds etc

    are there any mods that still provide these functions? when i search on the workshop theres just so many clones, replicas of mods and its a needle in a haystack, if someone with current knowledge and experience could help, that'd be great, and suggesting any other quality of life / recommended mods, we'd really appreciate it.

    are there any decent deco packs out? is eco's mods still a thing?

    submitted by /u/LivelyZebra
    [link] [comments]

    Cluster Soaking

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 09:06 AM PDT

    I haven't experienced or witnessed this myself yet. All I've heard is stories about it and people wiping bases just by throwing clusters at a base. (?).

    Can someone explain what this tactic is exactly, and how to defend against it?

    submitted by /u/AFluffyCow
    [link] [comments]

    Help! Gacha's won't spawn!

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 08:43 AM PDT

    I run a Nitrado server for Xbox and I have successfully added snow owls and griffons to my Valguero map. I am now trying to add Gachas but it's not working. Could someone take a look at what I did wrong? I really appreciate any help.

    ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString=" VAL_DinoSpawnEntries_TwitchFertileLand_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="GachaSpawner", EntryWeight=0.03, NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Gacha_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Gacha_Character_BP_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.01)))

    submitted by /u/Saraphiene1
    [link] [comments]

    How to place c4 on the raft?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 02:22 AM PDT

    Farming the Boss battle(val)

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 01:58 AM PDT

    I play on pvp as a tribe of 2 and we beat the gamma boss battle but soon found out you dont get enough element. do I need to get every artifact again or is there another way thanks

    submitted by /u/Sub2Alfex
    [link] [comments]

    Can you build inside the jungle castle on Valguero?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 01:17 AM PDT

    Pro ark players, tell me pls what you put in hot bar. When should I use shotgun instead of comp bow?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 03:31 AM PDT

    Got maybe the greatest drop of my career from a blue cave drop on Aberration

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 12:50 AM PDT

    Abb Spino vs Abb Megalo

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 03:13 PM PDT

    I started on Ragnarok earlier this year, and picked up Aberration when it was on sale. I haven't been over there yet, but would like to explore. A friend gave me some Abb spino and Abb megalo eggs that he says have solid stats, which I'm in the process of raising. Which of those two is a better general purpose mount on Aberration?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/JurassicParkHadNoGun
    [link] [comments]

    Wyvern help

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 09:00 PM PDT

    So I was raided and the guy felt bad and gifted me two wyvern eggs (poisen and fire) i didn't know what to do with them (I'm very new to late game ark) so I just hatched them with the help of youtube. I am relatively early game because I only have a stone base and a few pteradons. Now there asking for walks and milk and I have no idea what to do!!!! Should I just cut my losses and give them away? How do I walk them and give them milk? I'm so unprepared!

    submitted by /u/Kyle9490
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Tired of Ark taking up so much space on your hard drive? Cut it down to half the size with CompactGUI, an open-source GUI for a built-in Windows 10 feature. Zero impact performance on HDD/FX8350 build.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 07:47 PM PDT

    Using CompactGUI, you can reduce the size of a lot of different games. I was curious how it'd work with Ark, so I thought I'd give it a try. Here's a screenshot showing how much the game can be compressed. There's no performance hit on my almost-potato computer, either, so it shouldn't cause any sorts of issues. If it does for some reason, you can use the program to decompress the files using the same program.

    Link to the CompactGUI Github

    submitted by /u/n0eticsyntax
    [link] [comments]

    Hey everyone, so I stole an ice wyvern egg, hatched it etc. I decided to name my juvenile female ice wyvern Viserion from game of thrones (sadly Viserion is male in game of thrones ��)

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 02:24 PM PDT

    Voice chat not working in-game!

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 02:36 PM PDT

    Please help, I'm at my wit's end. I can't get my voice chat to work in-game. It's been fine for over a full year and now, nothing. You can see the mic icon above my character but no sound. My mic works fine with steam and discord, so it seems specific to ARK. I have it in my microphone settings where the box marked "allow apps to take exclusive control of this device" is unchecked.

    Edit: for specs I'm running Windows 10. I have an audio-technica 2020 with a behringer u-phoria UMC22 pre-amp. The mic is currently working fine with every other application (including Steam)

    Please help!

    submitted by /u/LouGarouWPD
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel