• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 27, 2019

    Ark PS4 apparently i have a land manta

    Ark PS4 apparently i have a land manta


    apparently i have a land manta

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 09:18 PM PDT

    Time jump

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 07:33 AM PDT

    Anyone else experience a 15 minute lag time jump? Was in one location. Then suddenly I was back to where I was 15 mins ago.

    submitted by /u/GeekyIntentions
    [link] [comments]

    Single player settings sliders?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 05:49 AM PDT

    Iv looked around and found alot of help to adjust my sliders, but is there some way to adjust my sliders so that it'll be easier to knock out dinos? So I don't have to use as man arrows.

    submitted by /u/monyemaker
    [link] [comments]

    Can I get some good locations to build a base?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 09:48 PM PDT

    Spawned/forced tamed boss still acts wild without hurting me...I think I messed up!

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 09:41 PM PDT

    So spawned a boss, just figured out the admin commands. I thought it would be cool to have a manticore. Spawned it, forced tamed commanded it. But it still has green battle bar and doesnt listen to commands. Pretty sure I messed up but now I just want it go away but you cant kill your own dinos per say especially when they can fly. I can ride him and do everything you can with a tame, but battle music plays and he doesnt obey anything.

    Can anybody help?

    submitted by /u/ADnarzinski16
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel