• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 15, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - The boss fights in a nutshell

    ARK: Survival Evolved - The boss fights in a nutshell


    The boss fights in a nutshell

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 06:51 AM PDT

    Fucking assholes.........

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 03:14 AM PDT

    Traveling

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 03:42 AM PDT

    Ark loading bases like.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 05:26 AM PDT

    Too All The Naysayers That Said It Couldn’t Be Done

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 10:19 PM PDT

    From a moms fb group lol

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 06:31 AM PDT

    Fucking hate megalosaurus’ fr

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 12:53 AM PDT

    Thanks guys

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 10:07 AM PDT

    I finally tamed my favorite dino!

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 01:53 PM PDT

    Rip screech

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 07:09 AM PDT

    Nebula my first fully color mutated thylakoids

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 11:10 AM PDT

    How i feel defending an orbital on extinction

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 10:26 AM PDT

    It be like that...

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 10:57 AM PDT

    Tribe Alliances

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 10:45 AM PDT

    So last night I flew my wyvern down to what looked like a tribe starting out. They just had thatch foundations on the beach and a ton of boats in the water. We talked for a little and they asked me to join an alliance with them. I accepted and then asked if being in an alliance means that my turrets/plant species will attack them or not and we said I'd get my argy to carry one of them over to see. When I came back with my argy all of them were gone so that kind of sketched me out and I left the alliance. If I join an alliance would they be able to walk up to my base without turrets/Dino's attacking?

    submitted by /u/Gingerjeff26
    [link] [comments]

    IT'S HAPPENING!! FEAR EVOLVED!!!

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 08:43 PM PDT

    After 2700 Hours, I have finally Ascended.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 11:58 AM PDT

    Anyone else think the tek cave is way harder than the actual overseer battle? Maybe its because of my server settings, but the tek cave was waaaaaay harder than the actual Overseer fight.

    Check it out:

    Alpha Tek Cave: https://youtu.be/7fsi53Sz7M0

    Alpha Overseer: https://youtu.be/zsUgBOf5orQ

    submitted by /u/TheJaggerNaught
    [link] [comments]

    Greenhouses

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 09:46 AM PDT

    Do they work in caves?

    submitted by /u/namur2
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you tribe of the big 17! Stuck in your floor right on spawn! Eat shit bois

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 11:41 AM PDT

    https://discord.gg/uRQcQ6 PVP UNOFFICIAL SERVER! XBOX ONE

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 09:00 AM PDT

    What happens when no one in signed on to a server?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 11:02 AM PDT

    I have a Nitrado server with a few friends and we have been turning the server off when no one is playing because we don't know what happens if it's on and we aren't. Are there any repercussions to leaving it on? Will any tamed dinos die? Will the feeding troughs run out of food?

    submitted by /u/cfast20
    [link] [comments]

    Best site for dedicated server

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 08:34 AM PDT

    Just looking for opinions on dedicated server

    submitted by /u/iProdigy99
    [link] [comments]

    Need Some Beta Testers For My Ark Tribe Management Tool

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 08:26 AM PDT

    Hello!

    Over the last year, I've been working on a Ark Tribe Management tool that lets you view and search your Ark dinos, structures, and items. It's PVP safe too.

    I need some beta testers or even just some people to give me some feedback. I'd really appreciate it a lot!

    More info here with some screenshots: https://deltamap.net/ This isn't your normal Ark tool and reads your save file directly.

    If anyone would like to help me out with this, join my Discord server for it! I'd love to have you!

    Thanks so much!

    submitted by /u/RomanPort
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best solo tame for small tribe servers.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 07:23 AM PDT

    Like one that doesnt eat as much as a daedon

    submitted by /u/notaneolib
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel