• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 6, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One My takeaways from the Genesis reveals

    ARK on Xbox One My takeaways from the Genesis reveals


    My takeaways from the Genesis reveals

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 03:32 PM PST

    New sever

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 12:11 AM PST

    Hello Ark survivor's are you looking for a server with an awesome active community full of events and crazy PVP action come join a Unofficial PC Session server with discord full of fun announcements and events PM to join Map - Island Clustered - Aberration,Extinction,Ragnarok EXP - instant Gathering - 15x Taming - instant Dino Lvl - 600 Bosted Breading & Maturation Custom Drops Stack mod Offline raiding enable during the week then weekend raids. https://discord.gg/Pw3RA7

    submitted by /u/Jessie1400
    [link] [comments]

    Coelacanth loot drop

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 09:05 AM PST

    Trying to add a loot drop to the fish in ark, but can't seem to find what it's code would be. I'm using software that writes the code for me like beacon and other things. But Coelacanth isn't an option and I can't tell how it's classified. For example, some Dino's are listed as small carnivores etc.

    submitted by /u/FistoRoboto15
    [link] [comments]

    HLNA Survivor Notes 6-10 ( Location & Commands) Genesis Chronicles II

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 08:12 PM PST

    Admin Issues on Dedicated Server

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 05:12 PM PST

    To start off this is not the millionth repost asking how to get admin command bar to appear, I am familiar with X+Y+LB+RB.

    My friend and I play on a dedicated server hosted by his second Xbox at his house. I join when I see that account online. Problem is we work opposite schedules so when I log on he's usually at work and I don't have admin access and this pressing the prescribed buttons does nothing.

    Is there a way to stay as an admin so I can access cheats when I log in right away? Is there a way for him to remotely (via Xbox app etc) grant me admin access while he's at work? Or am I just outta luck?

    submitted by /u/Diagonaldog
    [link] [comments]

    So sick of constant updates / rant

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 11:03 AM PST

    I'm on DSL. That's all I can get where I'm at. Played this morning for a bit then go to get on this afternoon and yet another 4 gig update. Now I have to wait 8 hours for the damn game to update before I can play again.. wtf wildcard. Just do a big patch fix and stop having these stupid fucking little updates

    submitted by /u/hdflhr94
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel