• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 12, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Just got triplets of my melee mutated Gigas! 🤤🤤

    ARK on Xbox One Just got triplets of my melee mutated Gigas! ����


    Just got triplets of my melee mutated Gigas! ����

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 09:29 AM PST

    New update

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 07:20 PM PST

    What was the new update the ingame change log doesn't say anything

    submitted by /u/johnster7885
    [link] [comments]

    Furry Nuke Incoming!

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 05:52 PM PST

    Join Failed - Non Dedicated Server Issue

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 07:44 PM PST

    Hello all,

    I'm sorry if this has been brought up before but my friend and I are having issues joining each other's non dedicated servers.

    He can't join mine, I can't join his. Have tried open/closing/resetting to no avail.

    We just want to play this game together.

    Any helpful fixes? Thanks again.

    submitted by /u/KillerAlfredo
    [link] [comments]

    Can I use a rex to tank?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 12:40 PM PST

    I play on official. Im a solo player. I'm trying to determine if getting a Rex or another Dino would be better for soaking. I'm looking at hitting a base with 9 turrets. I have a master craft rex saddle but just regular for other tames. I have mutton so the rex would be pretty easy to tame. So would the rex with a master craft saddle be better than, let's say a trike, with a regular saddle. How much damage do turrets do to rexes. I found a YouTube video with a trike but no rexes.

    submitted by /u/awesomesquared2
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking about getting back into pvp after a couple years. Still worth it?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 06:25 PM PST

    I quit just before ragnarok dropped. Duping was rampant (Yes my tribe was guilty too, but we just wanted to stay safe from mega tribe duping raiders) and it kinda ruined the game. I busted my butt with a cool group of peeps and we made it to beta status on a legacy center server, alphas had even entrusted us with red ob. But anyways, I'm thinking about getting back into the game. This time I think I might try playing more as a troll/merc. Dont have time to invest countless hours into a base just to have it get raided. Being an asshole for hire sounds fun tho. Any recommendations? Is the game still worth it?

    submitted by /u/PeachesPanTao
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel