• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 11, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Feels like a map of The Island...

    ARK: Survival Evolved Feels like a map of The Island...


    Feels like a map of The Island...

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 10:50 AM PST

    Rock Elementals are masters of disguise...except this one.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 05:03 PM PST

    Just saying muntage should be banned

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 11:11 AM PST

    https://youtu.be/AgfPcfudRLI

    Code of conduct- Unintended building mechanics includes but is not limited to (such as floating structures, using the world barrier as a snap point)

    :)

    submitted by /u/JustAnArkPlayer
    [link] [comments]

    Bug or am i doing smth wrong? Ark Extinction.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 09:57 AM PST

    Hi everybody,

    im a singleplayer and ive done quite some orbital drops and i never had any problem till i startet playing again a week ago, since 2-3 days the drops just fail mid doing without a single hit... i got a packed bronto with 20+ tek turrets on it staying above it and i was flying around with my wyvern and decimating what was coming and it just made the fail sound and disappeared... without a single hit on the drop... why? That worked just like that 2 month ago... im kinda tilted.

    Is it a Bug or am i doing smth wrong? i took it over as a tribe.

    Help please.

    submitted by /u/TheGourmetShuu
    [link] [comments]

    Update to my previous post; The Megalandon has been a part of the family ever since we found her and she's been doing well! We occasionally visit her in her cozy Cavern of the Lost Faith to check up on how she's doing in there!

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 11:56 AM PST

    Starting Fresh PS4 Small Tribes

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 11:49 AM PST

    Starting fresh on small tribes after a long break. Realizing I dont have anyone to play with. Looking for a couple of chill people that are experienced and dont mind starting fresh with me. Let's link up. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Fuman88
    [link] [comments]

    How do i use a grinder and what is it for?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 11:36 AM PST

    I looked all over but i couldn't find the answer i was looking for, how do i use a grinder, i'm on ps4 theres no option to grind anything. Also how do i get lots of xp from it?

    submitted by /u/LikeABae
    [link] [comments]

    Random Foundations

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 04:26 AM PST

    So I just started playing ark on an official server. I've never played the official game servers, only messed around in private sessions with a friend. Figured I'd give the game an actual shot and play with other people. So I get my first flyer tamed and went out on a mission to find the cure for swamp aids, which I didn't know even existed (first joy of starting up online, locked in my hut while 2 naked players smashed down my walls in a sad and desperate attempt to pass on their disease) until yesterday.

    I'm flying over ragnarok, no idea where I'm going, or what I'm looking for really. While I'm looking I can't help but notice people have built random pieces of foundation scattered across a field. Sometimes 2 pieces attached, sometimes 3 pieces with a ladder on them, sometimes just one, sometimes just randomly built stairs and gates. I have no idea why someone would waste their time and resources doing this as 75% of the pieces I came across were made of metal. What is the meaning of this? I'm clearly out of the loop having never played online before.

    submitted by /u/NewtdoggGaming
    [link] [comments]

    Tek dino farm

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 01:35 AM PST

    Hi i want to make a tek dino farm for scrap metal,element dust,electronics. So my question is that does the baby tek dinos give the same amount of resources as the adults? What is the best way to collect scrap metal? To collect electronics? To collect element dust? From them.

    submitted by /u/NeoWizard69
    [link] [comments]

    Trying elite ark

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 08:08 AM PST

    I've been playing ark on and off with friends for years but they all have xbox so I'm forced to play on a cross play server. I'm thinking about trying to play on steam again and I've been thinking about doing elite ark. Any suggestions on getting started or any tribes on elite ark willing to take on a new guy? I'd rather play with people who understand pvp rather than I gather resources for everyone else to build towers and stupid shit that dont help with base defense.

    submitted by /u/itzxgumby
    [link] [comments]

    Gacha loot

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 04:33 AM PST

    Do Gachas still drop loot and bluprints or just recources. I remember watching Syntac when ext came out and he got asc loot from his gachas

    submitted by /u/GamerXBohoro
    [link] [comments]

    Gatcha farming build.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 11:53 PM PST

    Looking for the best build for mass farming gatcha crystals. I remember in an old base tour video I saw they had a huge square funnel build for gatcha farming. Kinda looking for something like that where I can have 8 dust gatchas running simultaneously and all crystals funnel to the center. The problem I'm having is visualizing the build if anyone can help thanks.

    submitted by /u/sht_n_fck
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best, most efficient resource way to tame things with narcotic based tools?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 03:30 PM PST

    So I've been mostly using a bow and arrow for EVERYTHING with tranq arrows. So far it's been fine. Sometimes it might take forever and I severely underestimate the amount of arrows I'll need. Or I'll forget to bring items to quickly fix my bow. But it seems fine

    However I have yet to build a single crossbow, or firearm and the tranqdarts. I was looking at em, but the amount of narcotics it takes to create one dart kind of deter me. Are they worth it or is using bows just fine?

    submitted by /u/Painnevergetseasier
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to play a survival game, but looking to play solo with a focus on harvesting materials and building/crafting. I have access to Ark through Xbox Game Pass on PC, and already own Rust on Steam. Should I try Ark?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 04:22 PM PST

    Uh... help?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 08:21 PM PST

    So I am currently being attacked by a guy with an ice wyvern. Any easy ways to fight him back? I have three archies some x plants and I'm trapped in a metal box with a shotgun and bear traps.

    submitted by /u/YaIdEatThat
    [link] [comments]

    Happens to my friends too.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 06:15 PM PST

    Hey. I'm playing on a public server, and I noticed a drop in resource gathering. Is it just me, or are the gathering rates low for everyone?

    submitted by /u/Isaiah7249
    [link] [comments]

    How do you build your camps or homebase? And protect your tames?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 02:28 PM PST

    My friend and I just started playing on a server I rented on XB1. It's just the two of us, so I turned harvest settings, and tame speeds way up. That way we arent spending forever waiting around or farming

    Were playing on ragnarok at the moment. My friends been just nonstop building and I've been gathering or taming.

    We have one building right now that's fairly large, and I spent the other night making a huge ring of stone fence foundations and walls around it. I thought I was giving up a BIIIIIG area and enclosure, and then I brought my two trikes in and saw how little room i actually gave lol

    submitted by /u/Painnevergetseasier
    [link] [comments]

    Question about “rumors” of Asian servers being taken offline.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 05:48 PM PST

    So my tribe is on a Asian server and one of our friends we made there said that Asian servers might be taken offline so we're sorta worried about that. (PS4)

    submitted by /u/CountDraco1445
    [link] [comments]

    Cryo pod jackpot as a bob

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 04:41 PM PST

    I was on server 176 on ps4 and found a vault from the old alphas, had 110+ cryos plus another 100 that were dead. I built some vaults and hid them, then while doing a trade, this guy gives me another 300 cryos. I join a bigger tribe, they seemed cool and built up quick, after a few days i brought my cryos there because most had a few days left before expiring. The tribe got insided later that night and i lost everything. But not from a member, but one of there traders who they forgot to unally -_- point of my story? My shit stayed alive longer as a bob than with a big tribe aint that a rip, i had everything while in a stone raft, and lost everything in a metal base with heavies and tek turrets. With that said, me and my original tribe members lost faith, but we still wanna play and go raiding (mostly go raiding) so if any tribes are tryna recruit hmu, were all pretty busy, but when were on, we do stuff thats gotta be done. We might even bring what we have left over, so hmu! Gt is killer_panda6525, lets talk, and if were both cool ill have my 2 buddies hop on, maybe 3, but he rarely plays

    submitted by /u/OG__Panda
    [link] [comments]

    I found a way to build out forever on rafts

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 06:52 PM PST

    What you have to do is have your foundations down until you can't build out any more then you have a celling and a foundation in your hot bar you place the celling out then put the foundation under it and pick up celling thx for reading

    submitted by /u/woofis64
    [link] [comments]

    Rollbacks Erasing Tribes [Suggestion]

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 02:41 PM PST

    Since the servers are unstable and decide to, for no reason, reboot or shutdown the tribes should be refreshed automatically. Many people have lost assets because someone was trying to dupe, killed the server, and the base we just refreshed was now reset to 2 hours ago and later that week when we make the rounds its gone. At least until wildcard actually fixes duping and doesn't bandaid it. You know someday your bandaids are going to reveal a festering wound thats going to end up needing amputation.

    submitted by /u/worldgate
    [link] [comments]

    Have they changed imprint timers?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 02:06 PM PST

    I took a break for around a month or 2. When I last played I was raising my boss rexes, and with my settings they'd take around 1 hour 45 minutes, and imprint every half an hour. Loaded up the game today, and haven't touched a single setting and suddenly the rex's are asking for imprint every 30 seconds?

    submitted by /u/luke1528
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel