• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 12, 2019

    Ark PS4 COMING TO A TREE NEAR YOU!!

    Ark PS4 COMING TO A TREE NEAR YOU!!


    COMING TO A TREE NEAR YOU!!

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 06:07 AM PST

    Do Gigas get untamed if you get rage-eaten?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 01:05 PM PST

    So I want to aim for a Giga next for capturing, but I know they've got the whole "killing the rider in rage mode" thing.

    If you get eaten by your own Giga, does it get untamed?

    submitted by /u/Moobak_
    [link] [comments]

    New update problems

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 01:21 AM PST

    I did the 3gb update that came out today and got on to see a max of 2 people on every server. I tried going to the server I play on and it won't let me. I have been trying for 3 hours now. Anyone else having this problem?

    Problem is on unofficial pc sessions

    submitted by /u/anthill20
    [link] [comments]

    Log in Lock

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 07:06 PM PST

    Never had this problem where I keep failing to connect because of log in lock....what does this mean?

    submitted by /u/Diplodocus_Daddy
    [link] [comments]

    Nitrado Server Updated

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 12:23 AM PST

    Hey Survivors.

    Just woke up to a push notification saying my Nitrado Server for Ark was updated.

    Any idea what the update was?

    Check r/playark but can't seem to see any updates from WC

    submitted by /u/EVE_Nerapa
    [link] [comments]

    PvP Underwater Tactics

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 10:09 AM PST

    Looking for information on how to soak/demo slot capped walls and towers on unofficial. Tusos seem to take too long. Golems get shredded by tek. I have been lucky and used dead bodies to block while I Tek Rifle the foundation. Options I have thought of include Karkinos carrying turtles/ Paracer box dumped in oxygen/ and mosa-plesi boxes to demo but can't find a decent build. Thx in adv.

    submitted by /u/Tylenol09_
    [link] [comments]

    Griffin spawns on valguero unofficial pc

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 04:04 PM PST

    I currently run a unofficial pc server and play with 10 friends, we want to add a Griffin spawn but I'm having trouble adding the code into my gportal ini configuration file. Is anyone able to help?

    submitted by /u/ehaines2000
    [link] [comments]

    How powerful is an Argentavis?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 12:24 PM PST

    Somewhat noob here, how powerful are Argentavi(?) meant to be? I've seen a wild Argent take out a Rex by itself, and I've started using one myself. It effortlessly takes out Rexes, Carnos, Brontos, and Scorpi without suffering much damage. My current mount Argentavis is Level 80 and he has 1k health, 500 Stamina, 800 Weight and 500% damage, and it shreds through anything I throw it at.

    Is this meant to happen? Are Argentavis' really this strong?

    submitted by /u/Moobak_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel