• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 21, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread


    Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 01:56 PM PST

    Please post all server listings and looking for tribe posts in this thread. All others will be removed.

    It's time for a new thread with fresh listings for the weekend. We will be doing this regularly from now on in order to keep them fresh.

    For a dedicated servers only sub, please see r/survivetogether. For an LFG only sub, please see /r/playarklfg

    Happy Arking

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Chibis are Fantastic

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 04:16 PM PST

    Did i smash my loading screen?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 09:54 AM PST

    When is mouse and keyboard coming to ark Xbox one?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 09:47 PM PST

    Need someone who has actually set up and run a semi boosted Win10 server from thier Windows 10 pc that allows crossplay for Xbox.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 08:32 PM PST

    Now I know this sub is for Xbox, but every time I've asked either I get steam people who just say 'use mods dur dur' or I get people who host from Nitrando or another 3party hosting company. I'm just trying to run a semi boosted player dedicated server from my own pc (which can handle it and run it perfectly fine). I spent the last 2-3 days now trying to do this so it will work. I was able to get all the settings I wanted (player and Dino stat boosts, taming, breeding, harvesting, damage, always allow structure pickup, ect) to work except one. IncreaseStackSizeMultipliers won't stack up items that have an original stack size of 1 (like raw prime meat.) boosted supply crates and other stuff like changing engrams would be neat but idk if player dedicated and hosted servers have that capability. I just need someone's Game.ini and GameUserSettings.ini (and probably not even that) because someone sent me thier nitrado inis but I didn't know they were nitrado until after I had already put them in..... it somehow made it unable to let me build AnYTHING ANYWHERE on the map. When I went to put the back ups back in, they were gone. Idk where they went. Idk how they were deleted or whatever. I just can't find them. Can some please please please help me. I just want to run a fun PvE semi boosted building survival server on Ragnarok. It's ridiculous how difficult Microshaft has made this (or at least made this seem) sorry if this is a stupid question or request but I'm just massively confused and frustrated at this point and really need some help with this.

    submitted by /u/ThndrFckMcPckpTrck
    [link] [comments]

    【ARK - Aberration】Blue Gems, Obsidian and Radiation Location

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 02:23 PM PST

    Is there any way to get levels while being offline?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 11:43 AM PST

    So i was playing on a pvp server and it was a struggle to level up. And i didnt play that much but i wanted to reach level 100 do you have any tips for how to level up while being offline?

    submitted by /u/AnticLion230
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox and pc account (new to ark so go easy on me)

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 10:55 AM PST

    Hi all, Im currently playing ark on an Xbox one, official beginning server. I'd like to switch to a regular official server now but I'd also like to boot up my character on my windows 10 version of the game. At first I thought I'd just boot up the game on windows 10,log into my account and my character would appear but it doesn't appear to be that simple. Would anyone have any advice on how to proceed?

    submitted by /u/crisperrgk
    [link] [comments]

    Private server issue

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 07:17 AM PST

    Are the private servers down? When I try to connect, it says room doesn't exist

    submitted by /u/ITryNotToBite
    [link] [comments]

    What’s some information u wished u knew when u started playing ark

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 02:42 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel