• Breaking News

    Friday, December 20, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!


    Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 05:11 AM PST

    Hello friends! Welcome to your Weekend Free Talk megathread!

    Talk about whatever you'd like! Your comments need not be related to ARK. Talk about your favorite music, talk about underrated movies, talk about whatever you like (within the community rules)! We will still be enforcing community rules regarding user conduct (reddiquette/civility/witchhunting) and server/tribe listings in this thread.


    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    So my argy has decided to fly in circles directly upwards forever after killing a pack of raptors.... Not responding to any whistles and he's not on ignore group whistles. SP PS4

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 10:31 AM PST

    Every time...

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 01:53 PM PST

    Imma hatchin me some dinos, falalalala lala la la

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 09:49 AM PST

    Imma hatchin me some dinos, falalalala lala la la

    Rexes, trikes and ar-ge-ven-tis falalalala lala la la

    Don me now a fuckton of meat falala lalala la la la

    Because my dinos gon have to eat, falalalala LA LA LAAAA LAAAAAAA

    https://preview.redd.it/yrxfcqarst541.jpg?width=1024&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=92bd78cef603605e6997c1b504db7a77225f65ce

    submitted by /u/Mechlai
    [link] [comments]

    Hey Wildcard, can you please make it so i can use my dLC chibis If I own the DLC, but dont have it installed. Its a bit Unnecessary to have that restriction.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 12:02 PM PST

    Title says it all. If you can, upvote for visibility. It would be an easy fix for them. I got an all white phoenix chibi today, and even though I own scorched, it says "Requires Expansion Pack to Equip: Scorched Earth" But my tribemate who has it installed can use it and I can see it perfectly fine. Hey u/WC_ChrisW can you be a total babe and look into this for me?

    submitted by /u/BloodySpies
    [link] [comments]

    What the hell WildCard? ANOTHER Mana nerf?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 09:11 PM PST

    I mean come on....

    Managarmr limited to 3 jumps, 5 strafes, and 1 dash before it has to land Reduced Managarmr ice-breath exponential damage scaling by approximately 20%

    What the ever loving fuck? You've already nerfed them to the point that the only thing they are were good for was transport and movement. And no, yet again, you fuck over every. Single. PvE. player and server in the game because of the whiny fucks that play Official PvP. Do you even give a shit about PvE players at all? Or think about the countless hours they've put in to breed high level mutated Managarmrs which you've now rendered completely fucking useless? Here's a thought: consider ALL of your players when you made massive nerfs and changes, not just the whiny children on official PvP. Between this and the complete clusterfuck with all the colours disappearing after the new patch you're just having a great week aren't you? Do you playtest your changes at all before you push them? Like.... fuck. This game is a train wreck that just gets worse by the day

    submitted by /u/Darkchyylde
    [link] [comments]

    Breeding help

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 08:33 AM PST

    Hey guys I need a hand, I never done breeding before for mutations, I've watChed a few videos now but I don't feel like they have given the step by step on what to do or maybe I'm just not getting it. So here's where I am at the moment

    I got two tames, each had different higher stats so I bred them both till I had a female and male with all the good stats. I then bred those two together and got a mutation In melee on a female. Where do I go from there?

    Do I -A) breed the mutated female with her dad and wait for a male with the mutated stat?

    B) do the same as above but make the male with the mutated stat breed with the female mutated stat?

    Question 2- how do I go about stacking mutation on one side?

    Please answer as simply as you can lmao. Cheers

    submitted by /u/kingk4y_
    [link] [comments]

    lol, RIP all our stam Mana's.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 01:48 PM PST

    *Managarmr limited to 3 jumps, 5 strafes, and 1 dash before it has to land

    The jump limitation is completely fucking its maneuverability utility. I would of said 4 or 5 is a good limit but 3?

    *Reduced Managarmr ice-breath exponential damage scaling by approximately 20%

    2nd note mean it does more dmg now the farther the target is or even less now?

    submitted by /u/air401
    [link] [comments]

    How to stop people from cryopoding baby dinos

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 11:00 PM PST

    im trying to run a server and people cryopod baby dinos to reset what the dino wants for imprinting and its too broken how do i stop it

    submitted by /u/PingaintheButt
    [link] [comments]

    Destroywilddinos taking hours to repopulate map.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 05:11 PM PST

    Everytime i wipe the game spends like 10+ minutes getting the first few hundred dinos around the map and then maybe after an hour it will work normally and jump back up the the multiple thousands it usually is.

    Until the christmas patch ive played for years and everytime we would wipe after about 10-15m the map would be back to normal again. Now, only where our bases are spawns back after that time and the rest of the map is empty, and i mean not a single life form, for at least an hour. Ive traversed the map multiple times over, the whole thing is empty.

    When i check the server screen it will show the NPC total. Normally on the island for example it will be like 18-21k. It stays at 500 for the hour and takes multiple to get back to 20k or whatever. (Our dino count is at 1.0 this is on console so theres no mods or settings to change this, we didnt change anything anyway it was the Christmas bugs update that caused this to happen). Ive done this for 4 years now this has never happened. Now it happens no matter what map we play :(

    submitted by /u/GrimReaperThanatos
    [link] [comments]

    Returning solo Official PVP player

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 10:03 PM PST

    Is this game still like it was, give or take, 6 - 8 months ago? What has gotten better over the months for Official PVP, and what has gotten worse? I don't care for small tribes, unofficial, or any boosted rates. I'm interested to hear a somewhat in-depth summary from any long-time ARK Official PVP player on how the game is holding up currently. Specifically interested in the health of the small to medium tribe population on regular 1x Official servers. Are they still around? Is there diversity in the kinds of groups that are playing? Any information on this kind of stuff is greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/flppyflip3
    [link] [comments]

    Christmas items not in smithy or cooking pot?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 08:51 PM PST

    I read you could craft decorations and whatnot in the smithy or cooking pot, but there's no option for anything in them. I'm just in PvE on valguero. Raptor claus hasn't dropped any blueprints for them, and I've only gotten one string of lights from a gacha claus. Not sure what else I should do :c

    submitted by /u/SakasuCircus
    [link] [comments]

    Do Valguero tames still disappear in transfer?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 08:37 PM PST

    For a while I saw many complaining that the Ice Wyvern and golems on Valguero would break or disappear during transfer. Podded Valguero Ice wyverns wouldn't deploy on other maps or the eggs would just be thanos snapped out of transfer. My computer recently broke and a new one is arriving Tuesday, and I was planning on going deinonychus and ice wyvern egg snatching once I got back because I'm VERY excited to breed deinos and get event ices, but as my main base is elsewhere, it'll be pointless if the ice eggs still can't be transferred.

    Anyone know, or maybe able to load up a quick creative mode and test for me? <3

    submitted by /u/Silfurgames
    [link] [comments]

    In need of people experienced with configuring stuff in game.ini!

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 07:11 PM PST

    Alright so, I have a mod on my server named EZTek, Now i wanna make the craftable element more expensive, and i've tried to copy an override line from someone? Well, when i added that to the game.ini the server didn't start. I need someone that is able to help me in these kind of situations. I will run into future problems so its always nice to be able to contact people who know how to deal with that problem.

    Please add me on Discord if you are up for it

    DuhItzRik#0909

    Kind regards,

    Rik

    submitted by /u/DuhItzRikOfficial
    [link] [comments]

    Tired of seeing the mana get destroyed because of _____, so I suggest that wildcard simply....

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 06:15 PM PST

    DELETE THE MANA FROM OFFICIAL.

    It was made nearly useless in pve except for movement and now you've basically nerfed all that too. Just do yourselves a favor and delete it altogether because there is no point in them any longer.

    submitted by /u/msjs91011
    [link] [comments]

    Tek / Endgame mods

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 01:56 PM PST

    Hello,

    I am starting a server after taking a break from ARK for about 5 months. I've always enjoyed boosted servers, So my server is also boosted. Gather is like x500 etc. My previous x500 did really well with an average of 23 players on. (For me, thats big), Now, i am looking for a mod that either adds better tek stuff, that is expensive, even for a x500, or some other mod, So that people have something to trade for, and a goal to work towards, Instead of just raiding. Please leave idea's below!

    Kind regards,

    Rik

    submitted by /u/DuhItzRikOfficial
    [link] [comments]

    They're back to town ��

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 12:45 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel