• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 12, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - How the tables have turned

    ARK: Survival Evolved - How the tables have turned


    How the tables have turned

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 10:28 PM PST

    When you forget your mount is set to follow another dino and get stranded in the swamp.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 09:44 PM PST

    Full Set Avatar Armor | Genesis Chronicles

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 11:56 PM PST

    When that bloom hits the perfect angle off the water to utterly blind you ����

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 02:38 AM PST

    My firsts days on ark were like that

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 06:21 PM PST

    my friend gave me this dinosaur

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 08:31 AM PST

    Still dont get it

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 07:14 AM PST

    His name is Bob, Beach Bob

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 12:59 PM PST

    Bf & I both grabbed an egg. Guess who got twins!

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 05:05 PM PST

    My beautiful kitties... only took around 322 breeding and kitty deaths to get ��

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 01:11 PM PST

    Do you know how great this feature is

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 03:57 AM PST

    I guess my game doesn't know it's that Halloween is over?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 06:37 AM PST

    Look where addiction can get you

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 04:28 PM PST

    Almost got my new owl done

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 01:10 AM PST

    New player - Love some advice

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 08:29 AM PST

    Hello all,

    I'm brand new to this game. I know it's been out for a while and the player base wanes from time to time, but so far I like it.

    I don't love the crafting menu or the inventory system, but I've been spoiled by other games.

    I came off playing 7 Days to Die (PC), and while I LOVE that game, our group of players is getting a little winded with it. So, after some research, we settled on Ark. I bought us all the crazy pack that has all the maps, and we started. At first, I didn't love it, but I grew to enjoy it. I HATE that if you play on the same map, even on different servers, you either keep your current character or make a new one.

    That all said, it's been fun.

    My questions are, what are some good things to do RIGHT AWAY in early game. I have about 6 spears on me. They break WAY too easy, but I put all my leveling points into melee damage, and I've been able to take down raptors with some scrapes and bruises.

    We made our map on the desert place (Scorched earth), and we're in a ravine with an awesome water source. However, trees definitely seem hard to come by. Is there a way to replant them or do they regrow, and how fast?

    Which dinosaurs would you say are ideal for starting with to add to my party for defending me and the like? We have a couple Perasaurs, and they are nice to have, but we have some crocodile dudes that are in our watering hole. Would they be enough to kill him?

    Anyway, thanks for the advice, look forward to learning more about the game!

    submitted by /u/Artist_X
    [link] [comments]

    ITS A BABY OTTER so tiny and so cute :o

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 05:29 AM PST

    Valguero lookin fiiine!

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 12:54 AM PST

    Tfw you finally find a high level tame you've been looking for and its stats are garbage.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 12:56 AM PST

    This is actually what's been happening to every single one of my decent tames on Aberration lately. I've been on the hunt for ravagers, I've gotten a 135, and 2 140s. The 2 140s have really bad melee, one has low health. The 135 has high melee thankfully, but the rest of its stats are subpar. I got a 125 megalosaurus, garbage melee, average health, low stam...

    Just found a 145 Doedicurus, which I've been looking for for a while now as well to continue building up my base, and its got low weight...

    submitted by /u/Argiope92
    [link] [comments]

    Didn't know Morellas had a burrowing ability, but neat to know

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 10:17 AM PST

    My Mutated Giga :)

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 09:57 AM PST

    ARK'd again... anyone know how to force it to keep updating...?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 01:03 AM PST

    Concept- skins work with glider

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 07:24 AM PST

    (Forgive me for I use mobile)So we all love the glider, but when it comes to cosmetics it sucks! For example, you want to go full homo deus,corrupted, manticore, etc. but you also want the glider. Sucks right. So I propose wildcard make models for each of the skins on glider that automatically go in effect when you put the glider on a chestpiece with a skin.

    Who Agrees?

    submitted by /u/Die6677
    [link] [comments]

    Love me some twin color mutations :D

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 03:04 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel