• Breaking News

    Friday, December 20, 2019

    Ark PS4 Mouse Support? Anyone use it?

    Ark PS4 Mouse Support? Anyone use it?


    Mouse Support? Anyone use it?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 07:28 AM PST

    I started playing today and noticed you can enable mouse and keyboard support on ark. Dunno if I'm blind or it was added in recent update but has anyone tried it? I did and my keyboard worked but the mouse didn't. Does ps4 need a certain mouse to use for it or is Ark just being twitchy? I really, really hope this works cause if I could use the keyboard and mouse I'd be ecstatic.

    submitted by /u/Vault_Lady
    [link] [comments]

    My thylacoleo “Thalium” painted Christmas-Y for the holidays��

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 03:50 PM PST

    Gacha Claus

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 03:52 AM PST

    I have been trying to use the gacha claus since the update but no matter how much coal or mistletoe I feed them they never drop any crystals. Anyone know why?

    submitted by /u/Justin13012
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to convoy supply runs?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 12:01 AM PST

    I am doing a metal and obsidian run with two of my ankys. I have a parasaur platform I put them on and box them up with stone so they don't get hurt or out. Mother f*ckers somehow got pushed out when I went under a bridge. 2x! So now I'm pissed and just left them in the desert, cause they're dumb shits. And they'll be fine (PVE)

    Any luck doing a supply run with these guys that won't take 5 hours of babysitting?!

    submitted by /u/MadRedRaccoon
    [link] [comments]

    Help plz

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 01:31 AM PST

    So how do I find this raptorclaus thing ?

    submitted by /u/Rynonymouse
    [link] [comments]

    Dino mutations

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 12:43 PM PST

    I watched a lot if mutation tutorials in hopes of finding what exactly is a fully mutated dino and how do you see if a dino is fully mutated but no one explains it so could someone explain it to me? thnx in advance.

    submitted by /u/DRArmshortz
    [link] [comments]

    Soft caps anky/dodi

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 10:09 AM PST

    Is there a melee soft cap where u get limited extra resources after a certain number or is it fully proportional

    submitted by /u/bramto11
    [link] [comments]

    aye can someone hook it up with a giga my psn is phaft

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 12:40 AM PST

    Extinction sky barrier?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 02:52 PM PST

    Can any one tell me does flying straight up kill you on extinction I have a managarmer who floated straight up but worried about going higher

    submitted by /u/invirtedgamer
    [link] [comments]

    Clusters are ruining my online gaming experience

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 11:31 AM PST

    I've been playing Ark for awhile now and I'm only interested in playing on The Island. Most populated servers, even unofficial, are cluster servers. How am I suppose to compete against players bringing in manas, wyverns, etc? Anyone else feel the same way?

    submitted by /u/GoatTheNewb
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel