• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 28, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One What the fuck?

    ARK on Xbox One What the fuck?


    What the fuck?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 02:46 PM PST

    I just got raided and I looked in tribe chat and it says multiple things happend that didnt I looked to the door and it was shut. My tribe members were fine and the base was undamaged despite the tribe chat saying it was.

    submitted by /u/yeet2915
    [link] [comments]

    Does the argy glitch still work?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 10:28 PM PST

    Looking to tame some argies and am wondering if that one glitch with the health ability still works or if I need narcotics

    submitted by /u/skiless_python
    [link] [comments]

    Can you get a 300% green house on abb?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 10:35 AM PST

    Specifically on one of the ledges in blue?

    submitted by /u/ewas86
    [link] [comments]

    Breeding question

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 12:46 PM PST

    I have a level 350 owl from the alpha tribe on my server. It's a male. I want to take low level females to breed with it. Or should I take high levels? I figure the stats are all that matter and I'm going to have to breed a few generations to get all the stats from that alpha owl in my future owls. Am I missing something or can I just tame a level 15 and start breeding?

    submitted by /u/awesomesquared2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel