• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 28, 2020

    Ark PS4 Help... been playing ark for ages and never seen this. What is it?

    Ark PS4 Help... been playing ark for ages and never seen this. What is it?


    Help... been playing ark for ages and never seen this. What is it?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 08:25 AM PST

    Wishing everyone a bit of luck in their taming endeavours.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 07:52 PM PST

    I have had a pretty good night in ark. I play 4x taming on single player and I started playing today and kept finding decent to good tames on the island. Two 135 sabers, one 150, a 130 and a 135 Rex, a 135 and a 150 argent. I finally had to call it quits but tonight just went so well I wanted share. Hope you all get this sort of luck too.

    submitted by /u/sal880612m
    [link] [comments]

    Crossplay?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 07:49 AM PST

    My friend said cross play was coming to ark I'm just wondering if he was right

    submitted by /u/BearPlays353
    [link] [comments]

    Swapping maps on Nitrado question.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 06:52 AM PST

    I keep reading contradictory information regarding losing save data and progress.

    If i swap map from the Island to Valguero will my Island save data remain? Buildings tames? Is your progress overwritten after so many days?

    Do i have to upload my character data via on obelisk to continue with said character (engram progress) on another map?

    submitted by /u/ChipHazard1
    [link] [comments]

    Help with transfering Inventorys

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 02:52 AM PST

    Hey there,

    Me and my friend experiencing alot of inventory problems.

    For example:
    My dragon farmed a few chunks of meat. Also Chitin, Prime meat and hide.

    But i just want to transfer the raw meat into my inventory.
    Formerly: Tapped on Search - Search for > "Raw" > showed me the prime and the normal meat > transfer (these double arrows next to the search bar)

    Then i had all the raw meat in my inventory.

    Now: Tapped on Search - Search for > "Raw" > showed me the prime and the normal meat > transfer (these double arrows next to the search bar) > Nothing happens.

    Any help or equal experience on these problems? It happens with storage boxes, dinos, smithys, fabricators and so on. Is this broke?

    submitted by /u/KryshnatixX
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble with fence supports

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 08:32 PM PST

    I'm having trouble with metal fence supports. I can place one just fine well away from any foundation, but I cannot get a fence support to snap to another fence support. It just goes red and tells me I'm too far from a foundation.

    I've seen plenty of long fences without foundations on this map, but I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong, and I haven't had any luck searching out solutions.

    Help? I just want to build a fence without placing ugly foundations all over.

    submitted by /u/Onequestion0110
    [link] [comments]

    How do i spawn a pteranodon on sigle player?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 02:18 PM PST

    I have only been able to find this command but im pretty sure its for the computer version only. admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Ptero/Ptero_Character_BP.Ptero_Character_BP'" 0 0 0 150 How do i do it on ps4?

    submitted by /u/Grootloops99
    [link] [comments]

    Good max level Dino spawns?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 12:32 PM PST

    What would be a good max wild level spawn to have balanced gameplay

    submitted by /u/ahlstar27
    [link] [comments]

    Ark 180 Dino spawns?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 11:59 AM PST

    What difficulty do I need for lvl 180 dinos to spawn?

    submitted by /u/CRP250
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel