• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 30, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved - PVP in a nutshell

    ARK: Survival Evolved - PVP in a nutshell


    PVP in a nutshell

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 12:32 AM PST

    This is why I'm only 12% friendly...

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 11:17 PM PST

    Just gonna leave this here

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 09:02 PM PST

    Mantis with knife hands what will he do

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 06:06 PM PST

    The air, it burns

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 07:26 AM PST

    Ya like my new Chibi?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 05:26 AM PST

    I drew this I hope you like it. Here’s a time lapse of how I made it check it out https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uEaY45wCm-M&t=77s

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 08:50 AM PST

    First meme i’ve ever made

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 05:44 AM PST

    my children...

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 06:39 PM PST

    ME AND THE BOYS

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 06:16 AM PST

    Officially my new favorite

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 09:18 PM PST

    Something feels very familiar about these beauties....

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 02:51 PM PST

    This game is a rollercoaster! New to the game as of 2 weeks ago, would like to tell my story.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 12:51 AM PST

    This is a long post! my whole ark life story, first time around. never played anything but island map.

    Start on the island. Southwest easy. Run around, level a bit, build a thatch hut, tame some dodos and slowly grow my pack of Dilos to around 5 for personal protection from other little annoying guys.

    One day, realize ive only seen like 3% of the map. decide to go make a new base somewhere else.

    Dinos: 5 Dilos, named after the Ginyu force members. like 3 dodos unnamed,they die too often.

    Travel up the west coast, dodging scary stuff killing anything im stronger than for hide and meat, cooking as I go, dodging more scary stuff. Make it as far northwest as I can go on the beach, Snowy mountain to north, Bunch of hyenas and argys and scorpions always fighting north of me, make a new base south of all that back where its warmer. See some raptors, make a bunch of bolas, get lucky bola all 3 ass they run at me at different distances, tame them all, name them Rick,morty,and summer 2 males and a female. Level over time crafting and stuff trying to get a trike so I can get narco berries easier rather than hand grinding. Find trike, go up on ledge, tranq it, catch it. Make a bunch of narcotics. Decide to move again, feeling like a boss head straight east into the jungle looking for a new home. during this time, killed by allosaurus gang. Killed by argy birds, killed by hyenas, killed by stegosaurus i mustve looked at wrong.

    Dinos: 5 dilos, 3 raptors, 1 trike.

    Go into jungle, get lost, map has no indicator of where I am. Scary dinos effing everywhere, dropping and picking up sleeping bag constantly. a couple Dilos die when raptors jump me but mine killed them. Crossing a river, see a blue Tek Rex. Never seen a tek dino at this point or a rex. Have 40 tranq arrows saved up. I climb up on a rock I dont think it can get to. Start shooting, put about 30 in its head, thinking i just wasted all my tranqs and its not gonna go out,almost give up. It goes out after like 35ish and runs away and passes out on a hillside, where below a carno and a therizinosaur are rumbling around. So scary. steal all the raw meat from my raptors and dilos to feed this sleepy mofo, run back and forth to where dinos are parked further away to hop on trike,grab narco berries, run to rex,feed it,repeat. Finally tames. Name it "Sexy Rexy". Feeling unbeatable. decide to make way back to coast, too scary in jungle, got a new pet. Head into jungle as night starts, hunker down trying not to die. Alpha raptor comes out of nowhere, kills 2 raptors and 2 Dilos. I run with some of my dinos as best I can as others die. Local wild Trikes running and fighting everywhere.

    Make it to coast,

    Dinos: 1 Dilos (Burter), 1 raptor (Morty), Sexy rexy, trike (Trey)

    On coast by swamp, see sarco, try to tame it, back into rocks while shooting, it eats me. Get it on second attempt, tame it, name it Sarge, craft like crazy trying to get saddle for it. Get it. Also bola and tame a baryonyx, name him Barry.

    decide to try to get up northeast to carnivore island that I found out about while reading wiki ark articles so I can try to catch a carnotaur, havent seen one, want one cuz they are villains in "dinosaur" movie and look cool. Was not aware their arms are so goofy. Leave all dinos at third basecamp. Head out on sarge, skimming coast, just heading around perimeter out whole island, having him eat little stuff here and there to toughen up. See another sarco on coast. Hop off, walk backwards and tame her, name her sally. Have 2 sarcos now, they wreck so I feel safe.

    Get to carno island. make thatch foundation and bed at south end, slowly encroach north.

    Find carno, brought 2 bear traps. Lay them, tranq and tame a carno. tranq,bola and tame 2 sabertooths. Trying to tame raptors close to my dinos, so set my dinos to passive for like 1 second, and different raptor jumps and kills me. spawn, run up beach as im getting notifications of my dinos dying, arrive and manage to save Sally. Spend time collecting and organizing remains, building forge and smithy and mortar and preserving bin and storage on south island, all with stone hatchetand pick because I can remake them. Only sally watching my back. Carno group comes by, tranq one as its headbutting me. Tame carno. Stand on rock start shooting, tame 2 more. Tame a few raptors. Tame anoth 2 carnos. then, up on rock, see and tame my first normal rex. then do it again, on top of the world two t rex male and female vegeta and bulma.

    Dinos at base camp by swamp:1 dilo, 1 raptor, trike,tek rex,barry.

    At carno island: 5 Carnos, 3 raptors, 1 sabretooth, 2 t rexes.

    Breed the rexes, hatch the baby, let it grow to juvie names it Chomper.

    Alpha T rex spawns, White and red mother effer, wandering wildly, moving my gang further and further away. It aggros, I send gang to charge. Wild ass battle, dinos dropping left and right.

    Surviving Carno Island dinos after we kill that psycho. 1 Male T rex (vegeta).

    Literally 5 carnos, 3 raptors, 1 sarco 1 sabretooth 1 female rex, 1 juvie rex died killing that savage.

    So We swim to male island, too mad to stay and rebuild, too dangerous on that deathtrap.

    Things that killed me on carno island. Raptors, sabertooths.

    Me and vegeta on main island slowly walk down coast. I give up, put all my stuff in him. die, respawn at swamp base, gather all dinos and head on trek to go get him. Thats where Im at yall.

    Current Dinos:1 dilo, 1 baryonyx, 1 raptor, 1 trike. Heading north. up coast to find vegeta.

    thats all ive played of ark, single player only.

    No one gets how fun this game is that I talk to, had to tell someone my story.

    Thanks tribe :)

    submitted by /u/bobthelobs
    [link] [comments]

    Petition for WildCard to team up with the guys that made the Hunger Games to make Ark the Movie. Video by Gamanator.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 07:54 AM PST

    Posted this on my insta @memeinglady if y’all wanna follow it. Vibe check

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 08:11 AM PST

    Yeah that's what I thought

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 10:58 PM PST

    Silicia pearls spot

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 11:10 AM PST

    What is the best silica pearls spot in ur opinion besides the silica have on ragna

    submitted by /u/Black-KnightY
    [link] [comments]

    I made a video showing 2 easy ways to get cementing paste in Ark (Veterans will know all this already!)

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 10:53 AM PST

    I have never realised how huge Gigas jaws are!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 11:18 AM PST

    Dennis

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 08:31 AM PST

    Coz im a rap god! Iron man + war machine color scheme mek raptor

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 10:53 PM PST

    I drew a managarmr hope you like it.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 08:31 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel